Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going to be in a relegation battle this season??

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This is stupid , we were favourites to go down last season especially after losing the first 4 games . It's too early to judge Oscar he will need time and you'll just have to give hm it . Look your no different to us , I guarantee some palace fans will be calling for ollys head within 4 or 5 games but that is how it is now instant success . Your expectation level could be your downfall this season I reckon you will finish mid table and IMO you missed your chance last season .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not with Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: , Doncaster Rovers , Millwall , Yeovil , Bournemouth and Barnsley in this league.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bridge, Bruno, Bridcutt, Orlandi, CMS, Hoskins? My point was OG has not brought in a single player yet, he is asking Gus Poyets players to play football his way, that is never going to happen overnight.

Oscar has brought in Agustien, Andrews, and Chicksen. Are you another one who believes that they were Burke's choice?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looked exactly like thd same team against palace at home in the playoffs.

More time and a couple more signings needed. All will come good.

To me it looked better than the shambles that took the field v Palace.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Of course we are. Yesterday was absolutely pathetic. Worthy of withdean or gillingham. If we were at withers turnimg in a performance like that with dan marney up front and george santos in defence etc the fine. But we didnt. Frankly its UNFORGIVEABLE. Truly truly SHIT.

Employing someone with little experience of English football will back fire

:jester:

I reckon we'll be alright.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:jester:

I reckon we'll be alright.

Yes, but the betting closed on that thread last August i.e. well after you decided to bounce, safe in the knowledge...! Makes you just as much a bed-wetter in my view, no offence intended.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes, but the betting closed on that thread last August i.e. well after you decided to bounce, safe in the knowledge...! Makes you just as much a bed-wetter in my view, no offence intended.

Sorry? I'm a bed-wetter for bouncing a knee-jerk thread?
No offence taken my good chum. Just a little confused.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

In that case your view is extremely warped.

The whole point about bouncing a thread is to point out that events have proved the poster(s) wrong and their mistake is being highlit.

What makes him a bed-wetter?

...give me strength!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
When I looked around the park yesterday & saw the team that was put out, thought, how many of our players would fit into other Championship teams. In truth not many.

Smell the coffee peeps - we will be nearer the bottom than the top for the whole season.

Birmingham away & another defeat I suspect. Getting twitchy over here in Bognor.

You mug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here