Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I thought we played well, no shame in that defeat imo :shrug:

I thought we were the better team but didn't create enough until last few minutes. Locadia hero to zero.

Hope they go down, Awful fans and a horrible Manager. He may have done well for them but if ever he became our manager, I would support another team . (Lewes?)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
all you moaning ***** .....you can't win 'em all ...not our day ....spineless...?? no no no , we had a go , we lost .

We had a go for the last 5 minutes. Just a shame we forgot about the other 85 minutes eh

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I thought we played well, no shame in that defeat imo :shrug:

Played well? Not really. We showed nothing going forward until the final 10 minutes. Apart from the goal, they never really looked in charge or much of a danger, but we looked little better overall. Disappointingly poor, imo.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Let's be honest hudds did us a favour by going down to 10 men last win and we still weren't great. Burnley utter turd and we lose. Hughton really has to try something else away. Having Locadia on the bench at all is criminal. How on earth is he better than Hemed or even Baldock?

or me

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Scrappy game played in awful conditions, no complaints about the performance from us.
That was classic Burnley - get a scrappy goal from crowding the box and then defend for your life. Luckily for them our best chance fell to Locadia, otherwise we'd have been pressing for a winner at the end.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sadly and trying to be honest ... we deserved more from the first half and at least to go in level but we didnt deserve to get anything in the second because we lacked a cutting edge. Best chance of the game fell to the wrong player as I expect Muzza would have buried the header but no it had to fall to Locardia a player lacking confidence and obviously ability with his head.
Too many players just not on top form , Ryan 'flappin' , Bruno passes going astray , March invisible first half down left but slightly better down right but not by much.
In the end Burnley did an Albion by dropping off and looking to spring the break , defended deep and picked off all our loose passes and we just were not good enough to create that killer opening.

Lets hope the next 3 games we can steal some more points but wont be easy.

Locadia lacks any of the attributes to be a PL level forward.

An expensive Obika/Akpom.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Could of nicked a draw on a different day

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Their first win in 21 starts. So it was nailed on from the start.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
all you moaning ***** .....you can't win 'em all ...not our day ....spineless...?? no no no , we had a go , we lost .

One of the best away performances of the season. Not saying much but.... true.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Can’t belive Locadia is better than Connolly or Gyökeres
That is so not right. Locadia has been signed by our exceptional recruitment team for ooooodddddles of dosh and has no real play time. Our youngsters will have their day but we must stay with this Dutch geezer for a while.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Oh well.

I don't think we deserved to be a goal down at half time but we didn't really do enough to get one back in the second half. Shame the Murray cross to Locadia wasn't the other way round.

Nice to see us playing positively away from home though, it's just too bad we lacked a little bit of quality today. Still I'll take a slightly flat performance away to Burnley after the electric performance midweek against Palace. Much better that way than the other way round.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Much like gross. 1 assist and 0 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gross is just back from injury .....i really like the look of bissouma mate ......he is gonna be a big player ...him and percy when we get him , i feel sorry for Locadia...if he buries that header he's a hero but he didn't so he's still a **** .......such is life ....!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here