Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket exchange - Arsenal on Boxing Day

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Henning Wehn will be furious that there’s another performer whose stage name is so close to his. I’ll tell him at the stage door after the show he’s doing in Cambridge next spring.

Maybe Henning Wein is a Henning Wehn tribute act?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
But if the ticket exchange opens, they still won’t be on general sale, surely ???

If it looks like it won't sell out to members, the club will put tickets on general sale- i.e. anyone can buy one.

If it sells out to members, the ticket exchange will open, i.e.anyone can buy one.

So anyone will be able to buy one, at some point. Don't panic.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If it looks like it won't sell out to members, the club will put tickets on general sale- i.e. anyone can buy one.

If it sells out to members, the ticket exchange will open, i.e.anyone can buy one.

So anyone will be able to buy one, at some point. Don't panic.

I wasn't aware that ticket exchange is "open to anyone". Same rules apply as to normal sales, surely?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Season ticket exchange

Yes, done this but need two more. It’s my boys birthday on boxing day and we have 3 tkts already, but my sister and her husband also want to go.

Do you have any other friends who have season tickets who would buy some for you? :whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Henning Wehn will be furious that there’s another performer whose stage name is so close to his. I’ll tell him at the stage door after the show he’s doing in Cambridge next spring.

With that quality of repartee, have you considered going on the stage yourself?

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I wonder how many Bronze Memberships they sold holding on to tickets for this match.

And how many people may have changed their mind waiting for this match to go on sale. I was 100% in a few weeks ago, now less than 50% chance

Ha yeah! Wonder if the ticket office has a formula of when to set sales levels based on current sales? As in if they've got 5,000 left with a month to go do they bump it down a level?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Arsenal has completely sold out now

When I went to buy a couple there were less than a hundred available, all right down next to the Arsenal fans so I thought sod that and I'll wait for the ticket exchange- when does that usually kick-in?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Arsenal has completely sold out now

When I went to buy a couple there were less than a hundred available, all right down next to the Arsenal fans so I thought sod that and I'll wait for the ticket exchange- when does that usually kick-in?

Must be active now - fair few up for sale.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh you star, that has literally kicked in since 9am this morning.

Now the much harder decision - front row of West Upper? Behind the goal in the North? Down by the dugouts in West Lower? Family Stand in the East?

its a toughie

Your post reminded me to put my two tickets on the exchange - they are front row WSU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here