Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nathan Jones - Luton

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To be honest, I'm enjoying seeing Luton at the arse end of the league but I do quite like Nathan Jones. I'd feel a lot happier if he moved to a harmless club so that I can continue chuckling at tin pot Luton at their shite ground and lower league dross on the pitch. Grim club. Hope they stay where they are forever.
Irrational but I feel the same about Luton. Can't stand the town or its football club.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22389

Irrational but I feel the same about Luton. Can't stand the town or its football club.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Used to live about 10 mins walk from the ground. You walk past the terraced houses and stuck in between the houses is one of the entrances to the ground.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not like Luton Town FC but do like Nathan Jones so hopefully he will just miss out on promotion so that they stay down but he gets noticed for a job at a better club. preferably in The Championship when we get promoted.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Best of luck to NJ in the playoffs today !

Could be couple of players on loan for him next season if he makes it to league 1.

Oldland Glover

May 10, 2017
Had the pleasure of working with Nathan at Yeovil for a few years. One of the most passionate, driven guys I've ever met in football and his belief and commitment from inside is fantastic to see if you're close to him.

He was obsessively fit at Yeovil; even ran a half marathon one year when he was assistant manager and finished it in a ridiculously quick time. I did an interview with him a few seasons back when he was with you and it was clear through his words that Brighton meant so much to him. Feel Yeovil missed a trick when Gary Johnson came back second time around as there were four people for three jobs and Jonesy was the one that dipped out.

Articulate, bright and forward thinking, he will manage in the Premier League one day. I'd stake my house on it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Used to live about 10 mins walk from the ground. You walk past the terraced houses and stuck in between the houses is one of the entrances to the ground.

kenilworth-road-luton-town-fc.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

A nice 5-1 win for Nathan today, there back in form with any luck they will push the #twats out of the top two by the end of the season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A nice 5-1 win for Nathan today, there back in form with any luck they will push the #twats out of the top two by the end of the season.

Good bounce.

Shame about your avatar - never put a **** on the face of the flag :rolleyes:punk::lolol:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
There are a couple of guys on here carry a grudge against him because he did not wave at them or something about 25 years ago.
For clarity it was the Micky Adams abuse. The waving was that Monkey faced ******** Hammond who ran along the whole South at Withdean screaming “wankers” after scoring against us for Southampton.

Lovely.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He behaved very poorly whilst playing for Yeovil and Micky Adams called him out on it. For 2011 crowd;

[YT]hf6m0u8CH6w[/YT]

Personally, I've got a lot of time for Nathan Jones in coaching and management. He's put in the apprenticeship and is now making a brilliant job of his first management post. He needs to avoid the Paul Hurst itchy feet, stay where he is and make the right decision on his next move.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Waiting to hear them fit ‘Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’ into a chant.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Whilst I have time for NJ I'm struggling to enjoy Luton having much success. Total scumbag supporters.

you would be aware that quite a few herberts travel from all over the south to watch the hatters ......it is widely proffered that you can still " 'ave a lark" at their games ...not sure how long that will continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here