Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sadly had to put up with some real idiots behind us today. From minute one they were calling all our players various abusive names. March = Dolly. Knockaert= C?&t etc.

Then they repeatedly kept “accidentally” hitting me, my wife and other members of our group across the back of the head in their drunken enthusiasm. At half time I wasn’t having it anymore and told them so. Second half they appeared to calm down but then did the same to a lady sitting to our right whose husband had to do the same.

It was totally unacceptable. Young drunk idiots who can’t handle their beer. What’s the point? Left sometime before the final whistle. Why do you go? Seriously why? You could go and drink down the pub and have as much fun and it would be cheaper. Why bother.

There were about 9 of them in about 6 seats which didn’t help I expect.

I’m sure I’ve seen them or similar at matches last season. Total arrogant behaviour with no respect for anyone else.

After the game my daughter also told me they were spitting on me during the second half but she didn’t want to tell me as she didn’t want me to start any trouble.

Pure scum. Should not be welcome at our club.

I hope they read this later and feel ashamed. I doubt they will care though. Actually I doubt they can read.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bound to be someone along to claim it's just high jinks.

It is possible to vocal, proud, and respect your fellow fans.

Will always be beyond some, alas.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bound to be someone along to claim it's just high jinks.

Yep no doubt they will turn up and say stuff like it’s a football match etc etc. But I’ve been supporting the Albion away for along time and I know the difference. Some of our young fans are just total idiots. It’s just anti social behaviour which they wouldn’t be brave enough to do anywhere else. Pathetic.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sadly had to put up with some real idiots behind us today. From minute one they were calling all our players various abusive names. March = Dolly. Knockaert= C?&t etc.

Then they repeatedly kept “accidentally” hitting me, my wife and other members of our group across the back of the head in their drunken enthusiasm. At half time I wasn’t having it anymore and told them so. Second half they appeared to calm down but then did the same to a lady sitting to our right whose husband had to do the same.

It was totally unacceptable. Young drunk idiots who can’t handle their beer. What’s the point? Left sometime before the final whistle. Why do you go? Seriously why? You could go and drink down the pub and have as much fun and it would be cheaper. Why bother.

I’m sure I’ve seen them or similar at matches last season. Total arrogant behaviour with no respect for anyone else.

After the game my daughter also told me they were spitting on me during the second half but she didn’t want to tell me as she didn’t want me to start any trouble.

I hope they read this later and feel ashamed. I doubt they will care though. Actually I doubt they can read.

Altercation on half time, row R, 30-35 ish ? If so was right next to them (unfortunately) - it was 2 or 3 of the group, they’re always the same. Can’t handle a few beers (or whatever else they’ve had) before the game and act like knobs throughout.

I didn’t see any spitting to be fair if it was this group. Still dicks though.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yep no doubt they will turn up and say stuff like it’s a football match etc etc. But I’ve been supporting the Albion away for along time and I know the difference. Some of our young fans are just total idiots. It’s just anti social behaviour which they wouldn’t be brave enough to do anywhere else. Pathetic.

Report their seat numbers to the club instead of whinging on a message board

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Unfortunately there are always some idiots who can't handle their drink and who I suspect would behave like prats if sober anyway. I remember similar things happening to my mate who was undergoing cancer treatment and whose wig was accidentally kicked off. Very embarrassing for him and there was no apology.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

There was a couple near us, using the can't word, every other 5 mins!
I can understand their frustration today, but no need, as there were kids about.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Yep, pathetic. Sorry to hear your day was ruined on the pitch and off. Well done for keeping cool though, sure your daughter was proud of her dads restraint. Disgusting behaviour, let’s hope they got some karma on their way home.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Good post. And some deluded Albion snobs think scummers only exist in certain other clubs.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Add to this all the bellends that pile in two minutes before kick off and completely block the whole gangway and exit so nobody can get past.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I hope this doesn't end up sounding smug but shit like this is why I'm not going to away games anymore.

Spending £30 on a ticket, plus travel, plus beer, plus food to potentially have the day ruined not only by the football but by pissed up wankers being pissed up wankers.

Pass.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I hope this doesn't end up sounding smug but shit like this is why I'm not going to away games anymore.

Spending £30 on a ticket, plus travel, plus beer, plus food to potentially have the day ruined not only by the football but by pissed up wankers being pissed up wankers.

Pass.

But don't you miss, adventuring through other towns ghettos?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

It was the same away at Stoke more than 15 years ago. If you consider how annoying two or three people are on NSC, subtract ten years, and get them with their mates for immoral support then, bingo. Snide little shits.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Did you scream for a Policeman?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here