Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What do you love about NSC?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Your TRIGGERED by a post replying to one in the same manner? But not the original? Issues?

Care to run that by me in English?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Why does he act thick then?

I can't answer that............ but he is a clever geezer though...... I don't know him from the real world but in cyberland we have interacted a lot in the past.........I like the bloke......as much as he calls me just about every waste of space possible! :lol: :lol: but he says it like it is............I would buy him a pint in the real world :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can't answer that............ but he is a clever geezer though...... I don't know him from the real world but in cyberland we have interacted a lot in the past.........I like the bloke......as much as he calls me just about every waste of space possible! :lol: :lol: but he says it like it is............I would buy him a pint in the real world :thumbsup:

You are a waste of space, perhaps I underestimated him :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stop being silly. He doesn't say anything 'like it is'. And being thick skinned, contrarian, and randomly abusive aren't virtues. Anyway, he clearly doesn't mind my calling him a broflake clown for all the negative and deluded bollocks he spouts. My guess is Aspergers. There is so little empathy there, and so little interest in any actual engagement, and yet he persist on posting on a social forum.....I can remmber kids at school like him - usually stank of wee and neglect, but even they grew up... eventually. I have any amount of time for the mentally disabled, but FFS, that does not include encouraging them to piss all over perfectly nice and reasonable threads on a football forum. Troll or just a bit thick, I no longer care. I just wish he'd give us all the benefit of a pronged period of his silence. I won't hold my breath, though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If your not smart enough to grasp what I posted elaborating isn't going to help you.

I will repeat what I said. "You never knowingly stop being an utter cock, do you? This thread is a celebration of NSC. If you don't like it, f uck off, eh?"

Your reply was not in English. You are a complete and utter ****.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here