Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Transfer Deadline Day drinking thread

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Aeropress coffee an hour ago....

I think I may open something tonight though - probably a bottle of red

Great mug [MENTION=28481]neilbard[/MENTION] - that's not one the club shop do is it?

The club shop did sell it about 2 yrs ago, slightly annoyed that they no longer stock it as the dishwasher has faded it a bit. :down:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There's a rumour that Stefano Denswil is doing his medical tests to join your club on loan ??
Is this true ?
So after Izquierdo , this one's the 2nd player from my Club that joins Brighton ...
This one we can't miss at this moment ...
By the way ... first impression on Izquierdo in the game from past weekend? Somebody?

Confirmed. He is having a medical, season long loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really feel like getting shitfaced. I'm not sure how else to cope.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I really feel like getting shitfaced. I'm not sure how else to cope.

That's where I am.

I've excused myself from driving duties for the rest of the day. I just need to walk down to the shops and get stocked up. I think those sacks of Doritos are on offer in Tesco too, which is a nice bonus.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree with this, take the afternoon off, tell the family to leave you alone, and get stuck in.
Kids are on school holidays. Took them both swimming this morning, wife has just taken them bowling with a friend, so no problem me getting stuck in. Might take some explaining when they get back and find me hugging the toilet (I'm a bit of a lightweight).

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Kids are on school holidays. Took them both swimming this morning, wife has just taken them bowling with a friend, so no problem me getting stuck in. Might take some explaining when they get back and find me hugging the toilet (I'm a bit of a lightweight).
Don't worry, they'll understand.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If this striker isn't signed by the time the window closes. I honestly don't believe there will be a drink bitter enough to satisfy my feelings. I might actually consider downing a pint of petrol.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
If this striker isn't signed by the time the window closes. I honestly don't believe there will be a drink bitter enough to satisfy my feelings. I might actually consider downing a pint of petrol.

Don't do it, nothing's worth drinking special brew for.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Three cups of coffee already. Working in Uxbridge till about 6.30. If we haven't signed a striker by then it may be a can of death and packet of peanuts on the train home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

And then attempt to light your farts. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here