Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1500/1

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I just wish people would stop mentioning egg chasing on football threads. Full stop. Capital letter.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I just wish people would stop mentioning egg chasing on football threads. Full stop. Capital letter.

No ones talking about sports day mate we're eagerly looking forward to Brighton being in the premiership :thumbsup:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Nah but watching a load of autistic NSC loners get their knickers in a twist is just so pathetic. I do think I'll have to start calling it the premiership myself.

Is it? Feel free to leave then. Utter dickhead. Crying on other threads telling people to grow up and then using autism as though it's an offensive term in another is amazing. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror and think about other ways to spend this long old summer as opposed to polluting this board with your total shite contributions, you oxygen thieving moron.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Is it? Feel free to leave then. Utter dickhead. Crying on other threads telling people to grow up and then using autism as though it's an offensive term in another is amazing. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror and think about other ways to spend this long old summer as opposed to polluting this board with your total shite contributions, you oxygen thieving moron.

:eek:

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Anyway, I put 50 quid on my Bet365 account, took the 50 quid bonus. Did the 3 Brigton bets and put the rest on daft bets al over the place, including a tenner for Germany U21 to beat Spain and 20 on the score being 1-0. I now have over 300 quid in the account. I wouldn't have bothered crediting anything, or making the other bets if I wasn't putting on the Brighton bets.

The omens are looking good.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Terrible odds, should be 10,000-1 at the very least.

Still extremely confident of a mid-table finish though which would be an incredible achievement.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wonder how many more of these threads we will get before August, 5 people have told us we are 8/1 to bet Man City as well

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Anyway, I put 50 quid on my Bet365 account, took the 50 quid bonus. Did the 3 Brigton bets and put the rest on daft bets al over the place, including a tenner for Germany U21 to beat Spain and 20 on the score being 1-0. I now have over 300 quid in the account. I wouldn't have bothered crediting anything, or making the other bets if I wasn't putting on the Brighton bets.

The omens are looking good.

Just won over 60 quid on the Lions as well.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Our quest to become a big club starts here. If we all change our attitude from hoping to survive in the Prem to winning it, that will get us up the big club table.

I think we should all be jumping on these odds. We should also be invading Chelsea's and Spurs's fans forums with posts about how they're no longer the big boys and how they're going to struggle to keep their star men from joining us.

It's time we realise we're an absolutely gigantic club who are going to storm the Prem with ease.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Nah but watching a load of autistic NSC loners get their knickers in a twist is just so pathetic. I do think I'll have to start calling it the premiership myself.

Do you have a problem with people that are autistic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here