Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention dog owners in Hailsham area

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Just seen on Local BBC News that cocktail sausages split open and laced with slug pellets have been found on The Cuckoo Trail in the Hailsham area. If digested they will poison the dog and cause kidney failure leading to death so keep your eyes peeled as there is a total evil ****wit at large.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mate just told me this at work. I know many who use the trail in a different area mainly and I use it for running. Shocked some sick **** would do such a thing!

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Basically anyone anywhere needs to be vigilant and keep an eye on what your dog is sniffing around or picking up and eating as this looks ominous that it is popping up in different areas.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Just been talking about this as it's been happening in Heathfield too. Can't work out the logic of some people. Do they just hate dogs or is it the amount of dog poo that's all over the cuckoo trail and they want to stop people walking their dogs there ? Who knows what these ***** are up to.

Jan 30, 2008
Just been talking about this as it's been happening in Heathfield too. Can't work out the logic of some people. Do they just hate dogs or is it the amount of dog poo that's all over the cuckoo trail and they want to stop people walking their dogs there ? Who knows what these ***** are up to.

any dog owner not cleaning up after their dog might as well stay at home
regards
DR

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
not at all , I SOME TIMES WONDER WHAT THE OWNERS WOULD THINK IF A HUMAN CRAPPED OUTSIDE THEIR FRONT DOOR OR PISSED UP IT makes you wonder
regards
DR

they are animals for gods sake ....................if you want someone to blame look at the owners

Jan 30, 2008
Problem is Ppf, even if there is any justification (which there's not), this is indiscriminate regardless of whether the owners pick up or not, why don't you try trolling elsewhere.
I LOST A DOG THIS WAY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ,DON'T PREACH TO ME :angry:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
No preaching intended, your post appeared to empathise with the culprit rather the sympathise with the dog's.
really ???, it's the same for the owners that clear up after their dogs then drop the bag on the ground or throw it in a bush:wanker: GIVES PROPER DOG OWNERS A BAD NAME???
regards
DR

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
really ???, it's the same for the owners that clear up after their dogs then drop the bag on the ground or throw it in a bush:wanker: GIVES PROPER DOG OWNERS A BAD NAME???
regards
DR
You're PREACHING to the converted as I agree, although as I said, still no excuse to harm the dog, take it up with the owner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here