Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 wins from 20 games

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Three losses, three draws please, win the rest. Do the ton, do the title, then do the FA cup.
Move on.
:rave:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think the best stat is that, assuming we beat Cardiff, the chasing pack will need to win 4 more games than us with us losing those 4 games. Can't see that happening. Still, one game at a time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree ... 3rd will struggle to get to 89 from my look at fixtures

Means we have 28 points to play with whereas Leeds have 19 Reading 20 and Hudders 17. If the total needed is higher all the better as they will have even less points they can lose
Er, if the total needed is higher, doesn't that mean our competitors have have done well?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Er, if the total needed is higher, doesn't that mean our competitors have have done well?

Very very unlikely, the higher it goes the more likely it's driven by us and Newcastle. In the picture below (yes I know it won't happen, just about probabilities) the total required would be 94 so now instead of Leeds being able to drop 16 points they can now only drop 10 points

Of course never say never and unless and until we hit the big red star anything could happen

Football.JPG

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Look at the table.
We still have to play the bottom 7 teams

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
10 wins will be enough

for others to get 90 points from where they are would be an amazing run off form.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me again. I've just had a look, and we actually still have to play the bottom eight teams, i.e. positions 17-24. We also have to play positions 12-15.
Hmmm so what you're saying is:-

The higher up in the division team A is, at halfway.
The more teams it has to play from lower in the division.

Have you thought about getting these findings published? :lol:

1 chicken
2 chickens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here