Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How is the Selhurst stadium bowl this season? enjoying the light shows and your Hot Dogs and popcorn....Palace are more Americanised than Americans...It is truly tragic!

Go Eagles!

I'd imagine they'll be dropping baseball caps with that on them from the underside of the stand roof soon... unless it's masonry falling.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How many times?
Am not interested in profit! I give a donation every year to Remf regardless of how we do, So once again it's just a charity bit of fun bet
and despite the amount of you spouting we'll go down none of you will put a £50 Remf donation bet up.

Again, on behalf of Simster, who is surely tiring of repeating himself, very very few of us actually believe that you'll get relegated, obviously it fits your narrative to make out we do, but we don't, so please stop trotting out the same fabricated response.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Go Eagles!

I'd imagine they'll be dropping baseball caps with that on them from the underside of the stand roof soon... unless it's masonry falling.

For a club thats only been in existence since 2010, they really have excelled at becoming the laughing stock of English football!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Far from it,such a massive game and after all we were the underdogs so to beat you at the Amex when you were giving it so much bollox is one to savour forever:thumbsup::

So you bought it on DVD? :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Far from it,such a massive game and after all we were the underdogs so to beat you at the Amex when you were giving it so much bollox is one to savour forever:thumbsup::

Cling onto that. You're going to have **** all to cheer for quite a long time now. It's overdue but the power is finally swinging our way, and you know it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hang on am I right in thinking our pet palacers have come out of hiding because they've finally got over another defeat to Swansea, and are buoyed by their clean sheet at Bolton :lolol:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Hang on am I right in thinking our pet palacers have come out of hiding because they've finally got over another defeat to Swansea, and are buoyed by their clean sheet at Bolton :lolol:

Surprising isn't it. I thought it would at least have taken a successful Christian Benteke offensive Power Play in the End Zone to rattle the cage! :cheery:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No matter how much plastic we've had there's no way we'll ever beat the clappers for the play off semi
You wish. Along with everything else already mentioned, you're called the Eagles. FFS, what have eagles got to do with Croydon? It's so American it's embarrassing.

How many times?
Am not interested in profit! I give a donation every year to Remf regardless of how we do, So once again it's just a charity bit of fun bet
and despite the amount of you spouting we'll go down none of you will put a £50 Remf donation bet up.
Given that it's for Charity, surely we'd be better putting that £50 at the bookies, and if you go down the REMF get £200.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hang on am I right in thinking our pet palacers have come out of hiding because they've finally got over another defeat to Swansea, and are buoyed by their clean sheet at Bolton [emoji38]ol:
They are very very upset by the cost of the replay though.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

TO MAKE IT CLEAR. Look at the thread title, you mung bean. no one thinks that you will get relegated, we all just hope that comes to pass.
well, most of us do, some would like to see our newly empowered, promoted squad, play your shitehouse tinpot outfit, twice, on your way down

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
TO MAKE IT CLEAR. Look at the thread title, you mung bean. no one thinks that you will get relegated, we all just hope that comes to pass.
well, most of us do, some would like to see our newly empowered, promoted squad, play your shitehouse tinpot outfit, twice, on your way down

I want us to meet again next season in the Prem..it has been too long!

If fat Sam keeps us up then I think we will be a much stronger club next year, and we will enjoy the chance to invite you to our shitehouse so you can witness a proper atmosphere....and one of many defeats you will suffer too.

One season will be enough though, and I will then look forward to watching you dropping back down and drifting back to your natural League 1 obscurity.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

If fat Sam keeps us up then I think we will be a much stronger club next year, and we will enjoy the chance to invite you to our shitehouse so you can witness a proper atmosphere....and one of many defeats you will suffer too.

One season will be enough though, and I will then look forward to watching you dropping back down and drifting back to your natural League 1 obscurity.

Is the bird show / t-shirt cannon / drum / clapping co-ordinator / black uniform / goalscorer shouting / random 60s pop song / cheerleaders all part of the big atmosphere we need to witness?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

By "proper atmosphere", you are referring to a pre-match light show, Glad All Over, a half time bird show, goal music, a drum, and a tragic gaggle of pre-pubescent spotty dullards in hoodies repeating a load of copied chants, led by a Spurs fan.

RIght o.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here