Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere Tonight

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Great to see 'The Judge' and a few others in a more central position at the back of the North Stand.

Actually felt like the North Stand was more united.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Good atmosphere in the north, though at times there were two different songs sung at the same time

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
[MENTION=21898]The judge[/MENTION] comes and joins us over near the centre and lo and behold the atmosphere improves.... :)

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
[MENTION=21898]The judge[/MENTION] comes and joins us over near the centre and lo and behold the atmosphere improves.... :)
I don't believe it was a coincidence either, certainly united the stand somewhat.
A few times two different songs were sung, but on the whole a much more united stand, which in turn creates a much better atmosphere.
Has he moved there permanently or just a one off ?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Definetly looking at the North it looked more united. Only had about 20-30 trying to sing by themselves under the PBC. Much better than last year.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Sat in the NW corner yesterday, previously a WSU resident and couldn't believe the difference in atmosphere!

A few of the songs I hadn't heard before and couldn't work out the words, any help would be appreciated for the next time please! One was to do with "Brighton we love you, sussex boys we play in white and blue"?

Considering how vocal the Forest fans were while we were in the incredibly long train queue, I was suprised how quiet they were going home.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sat in the NW corner yesterday, previously a WSU resident and couldn't believe the difference in atmosphere!

A few of the songs I hadn't heard before and couldn't work out the words, any help would be appreciated for the next time please! One was to do with "Brighton we love you, sussex boys we play in white and blue"?

Considering how vocal the Forest fans were while we were in the incredibly long train queue, I was suprised how quiet they were going home.

Brightonnhovealbion
Oh we love you
The Sussex Boys
In white and blue
La La la la ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here