Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-season Friendlies 2018-19: First team, U-23s and U-18s

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Under 23s will have a friendly with Sporting Braga B tomorrow as part of their training camp.

Just tried to respond to your PM but....

Gabbiano.jpg

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Seems the U18 played a friendly against Biggleswade United a couple of days ago.... is the host the least charismatic person you have ever seen?

I think we won 3-1.

Just watched this - I think our no. 17 who scored our first two goals is the new Swiss scholar, Lorent Tolaj. I like the look of him; two-footed, knows where the goal is, not afraid to get physical (although it was probably a foul just before he scored the first!). Will watch with interest how he gets on this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just watched this - I think our no. 17 who scored our first two goals is the new Swiss scholar, Lorent Tolaj. I like the look of him; two-footed, knows where the goal is, not afraid to get physical (although it was probably a foul just before he scored the first!). Will watch with interest how he gets on this season.

So you're expecting him to start and score a hattrick v Watford?

Great anything less than that and the entire yoof set up should be scrapped.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Seems the U18 played a friendly against Biggleswade United a couple of days ago.... is the host the least charismatic person you have ever seen?

I think we won 3-1.

Amazing how shit our coverage is of our Youth and U23s set up's , yet one bloke with a camera and a bloke with a hat on can produce this absolute masterpiece of essential viewing like this , the excuses spouting out from Ifollow about geo storms bouncing off mars into our atmosphere at the exact time they were going to show a game reallly yank my chain .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Amazing how shit our coverage is of our Youth and U23s set up's , yet one bloke with a camera and a bloke with a hat on can produce this absolute masterpiece of essential viewing like this , the excuses spouting out from Ifollow about geo storms bouncing off mars into our atmosphere at the exact time they were going to show a game reallly yank my chain .
My point exactly - the presentation may be excruciating and the camera work a bit dodgy, but we are in no position to mock it as in spite of that it is still so much better than what our own club provides.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
The U23s are playing in the Sussex Charity Shield at SCFA Lancing on Tuesday 7th August at 7.30pm.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Updated to include more matches for the U-23s and U-18s:-

1st Team:

Saturday July 14 Kick-off: 1pm @ FC St Gallen (Venue: Kybunpark)
Saturday July 21 Kick-off: 3pm @ AFC Wimbledon (Venue: Cherry Red Records Stadium)
Tuesday July 24 Kick-off: 11:00am[?] v Portsmouth (Venue: Behind Closed Doors at Amex Lancing Training Ground)
Tuesday July 24 Kick-off: 7:45pm @ Charlton Athletic (Venue: The Valley)
Saturday July 28 Kick-off: 3pm @ Birmingham City (Venue: St Andrews)
W/C July 30 Kick-off: ? @ Foreign friendly (Venue: ?)
Friday Aug 3 Kick-off: 7:45pm v Sporting Clube de Portugal (Venue: Amex Stadium)

U-23s:

Friday July 13 v SC Braga B (At Complexo Desportivo de Fao - Lost 0-3)
Tuesday July 17 v Bognor Regis Town (7:45pm at Nyewood Lane)
Friday July 20 v Crawley Town (11:00am at Amex Lancing Training Ground)
Thursday July 26 v Dorking Wanderers (? at Meadowbank Stadium)
Tuesday Aug 7 v Haywards Heath Town [Sussex Charity Shield] (7:30pm at Culver Road, Lancing)

U-18s:

Tuesday July 10 v Biggleswade United (At Second Meadow - Won 3-1)
Sunday July 29 v Southend United (1:00pm at Boots & Laces)

Any more pre-season matches for the U-23s and U-18s?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Today’s game really is in an out of town shopping mall - excellent concept in theory - but the majority of shoppers probably have no idea the game is on in about 90 minutes

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Updated to show the Crawley Town fixture as a first-team fixture (according to the Argus today):-

1st Team:

Saturday July 14 Kick-off: 1pm @ FC St Gallen (Venue: Kybunpark) - Drew 1-1
Friday July 20 Kick-off: 11:00am v Crawley Town (Venue: Behind Closed Doors at Amex Lancing Training Ground)
Saturday July 21 Kick-off: 3pm @ AFC Wimbledon (Venue: Cherry Red Records Stadium)
Tuesday July 24 Kick-off: 11:00am[?] v Portsmouth (Venue: Behind Closed Doors at Amex Lancing Training Ground)
Tuesday July 24 Kick-off: 7:45pm @ Charlton Athletic (Venue: The Valley)
Saturday July 28 Kick-off: 3pm @ Birmingham City (Venue: St Andrews)
W/C July 30 Kick-off: ? @ Foreign friendly (Venue: ?)
Friday Aug 3 Kick-off: 7:45pm v Sporting Clube de Portugal (Venue: Amex Stadium)

U-23s:

Friday July 13 v SC Braga B (At Complexo Desportivo de Fao) - Lost 0-3
Tuesday July 17 v Bognor Regis Town (7:45pm at Nyewood Lane)
Thursday July 26 v Dorking Wanderers (? at Meadowbank Stadium)
Tuesday Aug 7 v Haywards Heath Town [Sussex Charity Shield] (7:30pm at Culver Road, Lancing)

U-18s:

Tuesday July 10 v Biggleswade United (At Second Meadow) - Won 3-1
Sunday July 29 v Southend United (1:00pm at Boots & Laces)

Any more pre-season matches for the U-23s and U-18s?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here