Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Brighton - Leeds 10th of December

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
Hi,

Haven´t written here for a long time... nice to see you all, I have been following this forum for some years and I will most likely make my first visit to Brighton on the 10th of December (Saturday)

We will be 3 guys coming over from Sweden and we would like to watch Brighton - Leeds 15:00 on the 10th December.

I was checking seagullstickets.com and noticed that it´s quite easy to buy tickets for the games in august/september...when I checked a couple of years ago you needed to be a member to buy it?

Something has changed or will I be able to buy the Brighton - Leeds tickets online as a non-member? When do you think they will release the tickets, September?

Do i get the ticket sent to my email and just print it out?

Do you think they will move the game to Friday/Sunday?

My friends wants to see Zlatan Utd, we will see the game in Manchester on the 11th against Tottenham

Do you recommend to spend the night in (10th) in Brighton, London or Manchester?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] said, it'll be moved. Could even be moved to the Monday, so if you can be flexible on dates, then I'd advise it. Make a weekend of it.

As for where to stay, I'd stay in Brighton and travel up the next day. Stay in the ground, have a pint and then head into Brighton and have a few more.

The tickets you get you can just print out. If anything goes wrong, the the ticket office here are pretty good.

Any Zlatan-like youngsters you suggest we might sign? We haven't had a Swedish player in.. Have we had a Swedish player?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION] said, it'll be moved. Could even be moved to the Monday, so if you can be flexible on dates, then I'd advise it. Make a weekend of it.

As for where to stay, I'd stay in Brighton and travel up the next day. Stay in the ground, have a pint and then head into Brighton and have a few more.

The tickets you get you can just print out. If anything goes wrong, the the ticket office here are pretty good.

Any Zlatan-like youngsters you suggest we might sign? We haven't had a Swedish player in.. Have we had a Swedish player?

We have had a Swedish player...

http://www.worldfootball.net/player_summary/rami-shaaban/

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
You're not Rami are you?

How did you end up following this club and this forum? Welcome by the way.

Championship Manager 97 ;)

Followed the club quite a lot from 1997 - 2004 (via internet + radio), got some VHS sent to me from some people end of 90s, and was running scandinavianseagulls.com during 2001-ish - 2003....after that I moved away from Sweden and got a job.

Im living in Estonia now.

I remember I took the train 250 KM (2.5hr one way) to Stockholm during the final playoff game to Div 1 (I think) in year 2000 (?)...to watch it on TV (sky sport...) in a resturant, then after game I went home again :p

But thanks to Brighton sucsess during the last years I have been able to see quite many games on Sky Sports and on internet - from home :)

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

Followed the club quite a lot from 1997 - 2004 (via internet + radio), got some VHS sent to me from some people end of 90s, and was running scandinavianseagulls.com during 2001-ish - 2003....after that I moved away from Sweden and got a job.

I remember I took the train 250 KM (2.5hr one way) to Stockholm during the final playoff game to Div 1 (I think) in year 2000 (?)...to watch it on TV (sky sport...) in a resturant, then after game I went home again :p

But thanks to Brighton sucsess during the last years I have been able to see quite many games on Sky Sports and on internet - from home :)

You're a hero. That is amazing dedication for a team you had never seen before!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

That is world class dedication. I will buy you a pint when you're over. Truly fantastic.

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
You're a hero. That is amazing dedication for a team you had never seen before!

Hehe, not easy when you lived on the country side in Sweden and could only watch Sky Sport in the sports bars in the "big towns" like Stockholm / Gothenburg.

Regarding the years, I might have mixed them up. I think Div 1 playoff was 2002. The damn years are just going by too fast :)

Closest a Brighton game was around 2002/2003...when Reading (team) + fans visited my local team in Sweden. I had my Division 3 Champion T-shirt on me and I think I have never been so close to a fight - sober. :)

Here you have a Swedish Brighton Forum: http://www.svenskafans.com/england/brighton/forum.aspx not very active though, but you have maybe 10 people in total who has been writing there over the years.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Well Sky Sports, not just satisfied to feck over our away fans, may soon be right royally screwing up a weekend away for one of our uber European fans.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hehe, not easy when you lived on the country side in Sweden and could only watch Sky Sport in the sports bars in the "big towns" like Stockholm / Gothenburg.

Regarding the years, I might have mixed them up. I think Div 1 playoff was 2002. The damn years are just going by too fast :)

Closest a Brighton game was around 2002/2003...when Reading (team) + fans visited my local team in Sweden. I had my Division 3 Champion T-shirt on me and I think I have never been so close to a fight - sober. :)

Here you have a Swedish Brighton Forum: http://www.svenskafans.com/england/brighton/forum.aspx not very active though, but you have maybe 10 people in total who has been writing there over the years.

You could say stephen was right...

Det kan man säga. Det var på många sätt en fantastisk säsong ändå. Bryta ihop och komma igen!

Let's see what we're like when we come back.

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
Hi again,

I checked the fixtures again.... its a full league round on the 10th of December (Saturday) and then 13th of December (Tuesday)...... so if they will move the 10th of December game, I guess it will be moved to Friday 9th? and not Monday (11th)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hi again,

I checked the fixtures again.... its a full league round on the 10th of December (Saturday) and then 13th of December (Tuesday)...... so if they will move the 10th of December game, I guess it will be moved to Friday 9th? and not Monday (11th)

Well, we won't be playing Monday and Tuesday!! So yes Friday is the most likely day if it's not rescheduled for a different time on Saturday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here