Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Albion fan at Hendra caravan park Newquay

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Your flag fluttering above your caravan has been spotted.
My mate is a couple of caravans up from you.
Have a nice holiday, boardmasters this weekend is great fun.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Well there was another fan close to there to day. Was going to Newquay but ended up in Perranporth.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Started off at Looe and thought that was good, best place for me was Polperro. Still 4 days to go though.

I was near Lanner which is pretty central in the west. Nearest bigger town was Redruth but the coast to the north and south is crammed full of lovely places. I'd like to live near Penzance. I love Marazion and St Michael's Mount.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Meet Brian Bromley in Newquay staying at the same guest house.
Didn't have mobile phones so we did not get a selfie.
Also the following year we bumped into George Best in Magaluf my mate did get a photo.
However more excited about meeting Brian as he was our Capt.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Meet Brian Bromley in Newquay staying at the same guest house.
Didn't have mobile phones so we did not get a selfie.
Also the following year we bumped into George Best in Magaluf my mate did get a photo.
However more excited about meeting Brian as he was our Capt.

Was that when he opened Linekers Bar? Drunk as ever but had time for everyone. I was also there.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Well there was another fan close to there to day. Was going to Newquay but ended up in Perranporth.

I was up walking at Perranporth and Holywell yesterday. Really should wear my Albion colours!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I used to live in Newquay, I remember going to the Central bar to watch Southampton 1-3 Brighton, they refused to have the commentary on. I was the only person in the pub :(

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was up walking at Perranporth and Holywell yesterday. Really should wear my Albion colours!

Holywell is really lovely, Perrenporth has one of the best pubs in the country, The Watering Hole, right on the beach, great beer, cider, food, sunset, live music and all the families and surfers having fun in the evening on their holidays, it really is a top place, watched Liverpool beat us with Cornish seagull and others there.
The guy in the caravan at Newquay looks like he does not do NSC.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Always going to perranporth to see son Andrew (nhs leg pain ) his son Charlie 5 so proud of his Brighton kits I bought him wears them around perranporth all the time and just started football training for perranporth flying the flag in cornwall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
With absolutely no relevance to any of the previous posts...

Today I was in Southwold (Suffolk) and spotted lad in Albion shirt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here