Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hats off to Lewis Dunk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Covered well for Duffy last night,but with Suttner going missing as well,and Ryan still jet-lagged,it was too much.Hope he stays for at least this season,and remains as card-free as possible.:angel:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
2 points. Money will dictate it if Goldson/ Hunemier can make the step up and he is better than Keane who has made the squad so why shouldnt he? If he leaves that is not accepting relegation as inevitable provide we replace him with a decent player.

Again, at the risk of repeating myself from a post you must have read. Lewis will not be worth any less in May than he will be in January. He may be worth more (serious injury aside). If he is better than Keane, why hasn't Southgate selected him already? If Bloom is skint then you may have a case if we need the money to buy a striker.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would think that with Russia possibly in his sights he could be gone in January as I said previously if Keane is worth £30m then Lewis is worth at least that amount to a club struggling in defence. I think Liverpool will buy Van Dijk and Arsenal will go for Lewis.

He is absolutely not a Wenger type. Arsene likes his defenders sheepish and contrite, almost apologetic.

Anyway, LD is going nowhere. Fact.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Hurstpierpoint's finest. Things can change but his away-from-the-Albion activities don't suggest a man planning to make a move soon.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Didn't see last night's game but his performances against Watford and WBA were 10/10. Aside from his defunding, those 60-yard inch-perfect passes out to the wing are just sublime. Player of the season so far by a country mile.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
2 points. Money will dictate it if Goldson/ Hunemier can make the step up and he is better than Keane who has made the squad so why shouldnt he? If he leaves that is not accepting relegation as inevitable provide we replace him with a decent player.
Whether Dunk is better than Keane is a matter of opinion. What isn't a matter of opinion is that Keane has played over 50 games in the PL. He's a proven PL defender. Dunk isn't. If we were to sell him I very much doubt we'd get close to £30m up front. A lot would probably be based on future league and international caps.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He is better than Phil Jones and is at least on a par with Stones/Keane/Smalling IMO.

Smalling - Yes
Keane - Probably not much in it.
Stones - Not for me. Stones gets a lot of flack but has been excellent this season. His stats for the Champions League game on Wednesday are floating around online and are ridiculous. 100% pass ratio (96/96), two goals and a handful of interceptions and tackles. Very underrated.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He is better than Phil Jones and is at least on a par with Stones/Keane/Smalling IMO.

Smalling - Yes
Keane - Probably not much in it.
Stones - Not for me. Stones gets a lot of flack but has been excellent this season. His stats for the Champions League game on Wednesday are floating around online and are ridiculous. 100% pass ratio (96/96), two goals and a handful of interceptions and tackles. Very underrated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here