Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson Palacios

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Can't see this happening TBH. Also, not sure his position is now a priority.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The type of player we need and hasnt played for Stoke this season so could be a loan or possibly even a cheap purchase as he is obviously not in their plans.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Totally different type of player but before any move I am sure the club would look into it very closely because of the Agustein situation.

I think [MENTION=18774]Rugrat[/MENTION] was alluding to the fact that Palacios is another overweight sicknote that just wants to pick up a wage rather than kick a football!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What's happened with Diarra on that note?!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think @Rugrat was alluding to the fact that Palacios is another overweight sicknote that just wants to pick up a wage rather than kick a football!

In fairness to Palacios, in my opinion, he was a good player, he turned out as a regular first team player for Spurs, then his brother got hacked to death, literally as I understood it, Palacios rushed back home to try and sort out family affairs and when he came back was never the same player, understandably I suppose, given the circumstances. I have done this from memory so if I have any details wrong, my apologies.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Around £18m in transfer fees spent on him in the last 5 years. You'd think he'd be pretty handy at this level, wouldn't you? Wasn't even convinced we needed a Bridcutt "replacement", as such.

Really, I have the complete opposite view, either by poor form or bad tactics, our midfield has been almost non-existant throughout most of the current season

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Really, I have the complete opposite view, either by poor form or bad tactics, our midfield has been almost non-existant throughout most of the current season
That post, and this thread, was from this time last season (Jan 2014)..

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
That would explain it lol :) I thought i was in a parallel universe :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here