Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart Shirt ebay

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I presume it to be genuine, the club did auction off all the Red Nose embroidered shirts after the game - I know this because I won, and still own, one of them (although not that one).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Also RND was in March 2007 so it would have been the 2006/07 season, not 07/08.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I presume it to be genuine, the club did auction off all the Red Nose embroidered shirts after the game - I know this because I won, and still own, one of them (although not that one).
The red nose thing makes me think it is genuine but I am sure Hart was 15 that season with Forster coming in on 9.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The red nose thing makes me think it is genuine but I am sure Hart was 15 that season with Forster coming in on 9.

In 07/08 you are right, but this is from the 06/07 season before Forster was here.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry,being a bit thick here,i didn't think Frutos got on the pitch that late in that season.

I think he was a sub at best in the game in question, but my memory doesn't go that far back in such detail to be honest.

Either way I don't remember it being phenomenally expensive, and it was signed by the man himself as well as my two other favourite players at the time - FDM and Alexis Bertin.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
You did well and was impressed enough by the man to take his name on here,Gary Hart is a hero of mine so putting it up on here will probably cot me the auction but thanks for the input. It made no sense is was fake but I was thinking Red Nose Day =late 2007 so to me the shirt made no sense

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You did well and was impressed enough by the man to take his name on here,Gary Hart is a hero of mine so putting it up on here will probably cot me the auction but thanks for the input. It made no sense is was fake but I was thinking Red Nose Day =late 2007 so to me the shirt made no sense

Children In Need, not Comic Relief, is usually in November so I would suspect that was the cause of your confusion.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Pretty certain the shirt was worn in March 2007.

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
this is the 2nd time it has been on there, first auction ended at about £43 but hadnt met the reserve

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not convinced - would Gary Hart have worn an XXL size ???

I've a few of his shirts (100%) genuine, he did indeed wear that size in those Errea mis-sized days. That said, I was recently offered a Gary Hart 'match' shirt from a match he didn't play in, and wasn't on the bench for :shrug:

As far as I can tell, he didn't play in the 'Big One' red nose game either, can anyone confirm which match it was, and whether Harty was in the squad that day? Of course, the shirt could have been match prepared for him in the possibility that he may have been selected to play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here