Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Meyrin vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'd have been happier if Baldock had put the first chance in with his left foot instead of crossing with his right. But was only 3 minutes into the first friendly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd have been happier if Baldock had put the first chance in with his left foot instead of crossing with his right. But was only 3 minutes into the first friendly.

Blimey and I thought I could moan :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
33.jpg

best i can do atm

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Are there any highlights not on Seagulls player? I can't find anything. :shrug:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

:facepalm: You really don't have a clue, Baldock is clearly off balance and heading away from goal after he rounds the keeper, thats why he takes the extra touch to bring the ball under control and get himself set, he then looks up and picks out a pretty much unmarked Hemed to finish. Exactly what most people would want to see our possible first choice striking partnership doing in a friendly, developing an understanding and learning how each other play, but no you'd rather have them go for the flash narrow angles when there is a greater risk of missing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
:facepalm: You really don't have a clue, Baldock is clearly off balance and heading away from goal after he rounds the keeper, thats why he takes the extra touch to bring the ball under control and get himself set, he then looks up and picks out a pretty much unmarked Hemed to finish. Exactly what most people would want to see our possible first choice striking partnership doing in a friendly, developing an understanding and learning how each other play, but no you'd rather have them go for the flash narrow angles when there is a greater risk of missing.

Exactly lets get them to work as a pair off each other..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here