Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18/11 - 20/11

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Clement's position at Swansea must be under considerable threat if they get spanked at Burnley (currently two down).

I appreciate Burnley are doing well, but they are nonetheless still the sort of team who make chairmen get twitchy when they beat you.

Hopefully he won't get fired just yet, as he's doing a great job (for us), and we could do without them enjoying the dead cat bounce a new manager tends to generate.

I think 3 or 4 managers will be gone before Christmas.
Leicester now losing.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Clement's position at Swansea must be under considerable threat if they get spanked at Burnley (currently two down).

I appreciate Burnley are doing well, but they are nonetheless still the sort of team who make chairmen get twitchy when they beat you.

Hopefully he won't get fired just yet, as he's doing a great job (for us), and we could do without them enjoying the dead cat bounce a new manager tends to generate.

Bob Bradley got the sack after 4 losses on the spin. This, (if it happens) will be 4 losses on the spin.

Dean Saunders just said on BT Sport Score that Swansea haven't even made a single challenge yet.

With that villain of the peace Niasse equalises for the Toffees. :O

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
46 min GOAL - Oumar Niasse
Crystal Palace 2-2 Everton
Howler from Speroni who plays a loose pass to Scott Dann who is dispossessed by Gana Gueye. The Everton midfielder plays in Niaasse who rolls a calm finish past the red-faced keeper.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not that I like to fawn over other players but considering Liverpool are not setting the league alight, Salah is a very good player.
Going to be interesting seeing how Dunk/Duffy deal with Salah ( and Morata)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Howler from Speroni who plays a loose pass to Scott Dann who is dispossessed by Gana Gueye. The Everton midfielder plays in Niaasse who rolls a calm finish past the red-faced keeper.

And Speroni is only there to replace the hapless Hennessy (or is he injured?)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Simon Francis straight red for the Cherries.

Two yellows wasn't it?

Anyway. That Everton equaliser. Not the most generous of passes by Speroni, but you'd have to ask more questions of Scott Dann, who's turned straight into trouble and allowed himself to be robbed.

Still funny either way, of course. Obviously.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Didn't look like a Speroni howler to me. Dann just dwelt on the ball a moment too long. Since he also gave away the penalty, I'd say he's playing a blinder.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If we're allowed to mention non PL games, Nathan Jones' Luton are four up at half time against Cambridge. Much as Luton is a hovel, I'd be very happy to see Nathan take them up.

Meanwhile, Jeff Stelling just mentioned that Mark McGhee has taken over as Barnet manager. I had absolutely no idea until that point (he's been in the WSU for the last two Albion home games).

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Didn't look like a Speroni howler to me. Dann just dwelt on the ball a moment too long. Since he also gave away the penalty, I'd say he's playing a blinder.

Speroni should be hoofing it in injury time, not playing to a clumsy defender facing his own goal with three Everton around him. Crap 'keeping.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here