Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do I kill the foxes in my garden?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Post 84 is the most offensive I have ever read NSC (and there is considerable competition). There are posters on this forum who have battled and are battling with mental health issues. Anybody who has worked in any capacity with such vulnerable people is entitled to feel sickened by the comment. I am aware of the strength of that sentiment and I have chosen my words carefully. The poster has an enormous amount of growing up to achieve.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Post 84 is the most offensive I have ever read NSC (and there is considerable competition). There are posters on this forum who have battled and are battling with mental health issues. Anybody who has worked in any capacity with such vulnerable people is entitled to feel sickened by the comment. I am aware of the strength of that sentiment and I have chosen my words carefully. The poster has an enormous amount of growing up to achieve.

An infraction has been given to Fat Old Seagull. I appreciate this is an emotive topic, and personally I'm anti killing, but that does not justify what FoS suggested.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
An infraction has been given to Fat Old Seagull. I appreciate this is an emotive topic, and personally I'm anti killing, but that does not justify what FoS suggested.

I don't think that post 86 is helpful either. In fact i don't like the entire thread.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I don't think that post 86 is helpful either. In fact i don't like the entire thread.

Neither do I. Comments are abhorrent in places.There's a fine line between disliking it and censorship though.

Goodness, I hadn't seen post 86 as I stopped at 84. Equally appalling. Moderating is certainly a tough task when faced with such irresponsible and anti social attitudes.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Got foxes in my back garden with a sense of humour. One of them regularly curls one out on our back doorstep. Got the whole of the garden to choose from but it prefers to do it's business there.

that's because he/she likes you

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we really should not have threads about animals on this board

EDIT
foxes are afforded some protection under law
a lot of the things suggested on this thread are illegal
.....so a pretty pointless thread
this after all is a football forum

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
we really should not have threads about animals on this board

EDIT
foxes are afforded some protection under law
a lot of the things suggested on this thread are illegal
.....so a pretty pointless thread
this after all is a football forum

Some post said they would do something nasty to cats too,do we complain to el pres? or sen the lions around later for tea? I am all for sending the big cats round.

Nothing wrong with the content,too little detail,just pointless....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Some post said they would do so nasty to cats toomething,do we complain to el pres? or sen the lions around later for tea? I am all for sending the big cats round.

Nothing wrong with the content,too little detail,just pointless....

trouble is there is not a playground big enough for them all

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here