Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Roll Call

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
As much as it feels I am going out of duty rather than desire at the moment, there is a possibility we could see a new man at the helm.

I wonder if any have made provisional plans for this one should certain events take place, or is it just those of us who booked up a while back ?

Hopefully developments will see a ticket rush this week.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Yup, know quite a few going to this. Different away end to last time I think?

Noticed that this week. It's on the side of the pitch this time. Actually looks like decent seats.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Yep Excited - Anxious - although i hate looking at a football app before kick off indicating which team has been selected, and then i feel very flat!

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Still half considering it, trains look expensive now so would have to drive, should Sami go - then i most probably will go.

I though it might be the case for some. Had I not got excited by the £16 return tickets on offer a couple of months ago I would have been the same.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As much as it feels I am going out of duty rather than desire at the moment, there is a possibility we could see a new man at the helm.

I wonder if any have made provisional plans for this one should certain events take place, or is it just those of us who booked up a while back ?

Hopefully developments will see a ticket rush this week.

Irrespective of any 'manager' developments top marks for deciding to go..that includes any others that are traveling any sort of distance

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here