Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOW

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Such a sweet moment when it happens. Wonder how that tool with the phone who accosted Sidders on the pitch is doing?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Another GOALESS waste of space performance from them and they are DOOMED to go straight back down. Time we popped onto their boards and WISH them well in the Championship as we take their PLAICE .

So, anyone been tempted to pay a visit yet? Or will we wait until their unhappy fate is finally confirmed?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So, anyone been tempted to pay a visit yet? Or will we wait until their unhappy fate is finally confirmed?

Wait a bit longer. They do have a couple of winnable games

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's quiet ironic that the two dull defensive sides are Sunderland and Middlesbrough.If you want to survive then at least try to play to win rather than not losing.
Must be so so grim watching that tripe every bloody week :(

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
It's quiet ironic that the two dull defensive sides are Sunderland and Middlesbrough.If you want to survive then at least try to play to win rather than not losing.
Must be so so grim watching that tripe every bloody week :(

Well according to our six fingered friends that's exactly what we have already and will continue to witness until we get rid of CH.

Reap what you sow etc.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Show some class Brighton. gloating on an opposition message board after they have gone down is not great.

For every bellend fan their are many genuine supporters who will be hurting.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Come on gents, who gives a monkeys about Boro, certainly not enough to warrant a gloat on a rivals board.

As I have said before learn of Chris H, remain classy at all times.

Although I have no doubt our board will be flooded with opposition idiots popping up next season mouthing off...

D

Deleted member 22389

What's the point. As Marshy says remain classy. Don't gloat it might backfire, like it did with hudds supporter I know who kept saying they play like Brazil and they would soon catch us. I remained tight lipped throughout, and will remain tight lipped. It's not the first time either, I also had it from a Milton Keynes FC supporter some years back when they got their stadium and constantly took the piss out of the withdean.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Most their fans seem fine. Just a few obsessed on twitter seemed obsessed about us for months. Like our misery was somehow a reflection on them. Was very weird.

Would be pretty pathetic to start gloating. Last year it was them going up to replace Norwich, the side who pipped them the year before. Could easily swap places again next season. Just enjoy the moment!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Show some class Brighton. gloating on an opposition message board after they have gone down is not great.

For every bellend fan their are many genuine supporters who will be hurting.

This. I work with a Middlesborough fan and whilst we had a laugh about last season he's gutted at how little fight they've put up this season.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Having relatives who live up there I can assure you they are not acting.

Me and a mate were in a pub on Queen's Road before the 'Boro game three seasons ago. There was a woman in there who'd driven a fans' coach down from Middlesborough but wasn't allowed to go to the game herself, as a result of a football banning order.

She told us the whole appalling story, which culminated in her setting fire to a Koran in the away end at Birmingham (this part of the tale was preceded by "I'm not racist, but..."). I think she actually got convicted of a crime subsequently.

While I'm not suggesting all smoggies are of her ilk, it did make me think I wouldn't be rushing up there for a long weekend...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Me and a mate were in a pub on Queen's Road before the 'Boro game three seasons ago. There was a woman in there who'd driven a fans' coach down from Middlesborough but wasn't allowed to go to the game herself, as a result of a football banning order.

She told us the whole appalling story, which culminated in her setting fire to a Koran in the away end at Birmingham (this part of the tale was preceded by "I'm not racist, but..."). I think she actually got convicted of a crime subsequently.

While I'm not suggesting all smoggies are of her ilk, it did make me think I wouldn't be rushing up there for a long weekend...
Nice.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Most their fans seem fine. Just a few obsessed on twitter seemed obsessed about us for months. Like our misery was somehow a reflection on them. Was very weird.

Would be pretty pathetic to start gloating. Last year it was them going up to replace Norwich, the side who pipped them the year before. Could easily swap places again next season. Just enjoy the moment!
Most of their fans last season were Bellends of the highest order-before, during and after the game. Including the night before. I won't be going on their forums to gloat-much better to take their place in the Premier League and stay there. Remember they also have to live there year round.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yawn

Don't go on the pitch it's illegal

Don't go on another clubs board, show some class.

I will be straight on Boro's board giving them shit and i don't care what people think.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

She set fire to a Koran ???

Wow....and she has lived to tell the tale. She should surely have been stoned to death at the very least.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yawn

I will be straight on Boro's board giving them shit and i don't care what people think.

Well 'ard.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've been on the Boro board, and can say that they have a lot of decent fans, who have nothing but good to say about us.

They also despair over their fans that give them bad press.

I for one won't be willing them to go down.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Yawn

You must care a little if you feel compelled to tell people how little you care in the first place? Otherwise you'd just do it surely?

Personally, nothing against 'Boro but I used to work with one of their fans and it's a great shame for me that I won't be able to rub it thoroughly in his face (he wasn't the nicest at the end of last year, plus is generally a bit of a CJTC).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here