Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for...

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
A handful of Brighton games on BT Sport will be great. The Champions League is a good watch but not a patch on watching the seagulls!

I wish they still made Corinthian figures, I'd get a Bruno for my desk at work!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Seems a pretty harmless comment to me...

Brighton/Bmuff/Huddersfield in the PL is a breath of fresh air.

Better than the same old Norwich yoyo who never progress

This. Read a few 'new team' comments and i interpret it as new to the premier league, rather than a new club. For a vast majority of football fans its a new venue, new stadium and a breath of fresh air compared to the already mentioned 'yoyo' teams.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Seeing some highlights clips from our games on some of the Costa Rican/US TV channels we get over here! I don't think I'll be able to help blurting out SEAGULLS everytime I see a blue and white striped shirt flash across the screen if only for a couple of seconds!

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Choosing the maximum amount of Brighton players in my fantasy football team!

Tough one this for me, as [brag alert] I've been in the top 6,000 the last two years. But I think now I actually have exclude real emotions from my team selections I'm gonna have a real hard time...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Being FIRST on MOTD after a shock 3-0 win over spurs at Wembley.

This.
After the MOTD theme tune fades into show, awaiting jug ears Lineker to say: "well who would've thought, Brighton & Hove Albion in the PL, a fairytale along the lines of my beloved Leicester City.....:yawn::yawn:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
In agreement with-

More Saturday 3pm games than we've had this season.

A bespoke, not rubbish Nike kit, with dare I suggest the iron on Amex panel omitted.

£30 away tickets.

And I would add-

The challenge of taking on the 'big' clubs regularly, and the excitement of beating them on occasion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Brighton player Match Attax Cards. ( Onlyjoking but guess they will have them.)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
That sandwiched either side of:-

'No team really wants to win the division', because Newcastle are throwing it away everybody else must be.

When they made the comment they mentioned every club in the top seven except for the Albion. The Football Ramble is a smug yawnfest never really took to it.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Actually being able to watch my team on a Tv in a pub in Japan. If we signed a Japanese player I'd get to see nearly all the games. I see Honda's out of favour at AC Milan and his contract's up in the summer.

Could do a job?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Having high quality streams available for every single game we play will be nice.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Actually being able to watch my team on a Tv in a pub in Japan. If we signed a Japanese player I'd get to see nearly all the games. I see Honda's out of favour at AC Milan and his contract's up in the summer.

Could do a job?

Commercially a Japanese player could be a great idea. Come wealthy Japanese tourists. Buy a load of merchandise, watch your man warm up with the other subs, goggle at the spot where the winning try was scored against SA.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia

Could do a job?

Speaking of Japanese players, I think Hiroki Sakai (Marseille right back) sounds like a good acquisition

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The reaction of the away fans of clubs like Liverpool and Manchester United when we applaud them for making the effort to visit when they have travelled all around Europe and the world for years.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Hearing post match interviews when the likes of Klopp, Conte etc are saying "with all due respect we should be beating teams like Brighton" after we have knicked a cheeky 1-0 win. Its been a while since we've been the underdog.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just listened to Football Weekly.

I'm so pleased they interviewed Adie and not Edna?
That would have got very nasty, very quickly.

#twats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here