Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad things about being in the PL

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am also a bit worried about Monday night away games. Going to find it really difficult to get to the likes of Old Trafford and back with work to consider.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
MNF for me. Selfish reasons of not being able to get back home after. Missed a few Tuesdays because of it this season with the shambles that is SASTA. Be worse when there is a half decent away following trying to get out of Falmer too.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
The guy next to me will be unbearable.

He's been losing it this season when we DARE let the other team have the ball, even though we have been wonderful at counter attacking.

He's going to hate the majority of matches.

Why dont you move then? 6of us moved a couple of years ago. 3 in one row and 3 behind.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sponsorship overload
Touts
Pre season tour to Asia to play in PL pre season cup or whatever its called
All the hassle that gets attached to the Palace game particularly away
ticket scramble for away games

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
People on NSC clogging up the board with Panini 'swapsies' requests.
People moaning as we struggle to survive.
People constantly referring to it being 'the best league in the world'
Sky.
People.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
New fans who will claim to have supported the club for years. Some of the aforementioned calling the division The Premiership or – as I heard for the first time today – The Premiership League :lol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why dont you move then? 6of us moved a couple of years ago. 3 in one row and 3 behind.

Because I sit bang on the halfway line in WSU. I will never move from my wonderful seat.

I don't dislike the bloke and, actually, his panics are quite funny when we are winning. He's had people turn round to him and get far more angry than me over his negativity before.

I think he lost it yesterday when knockaert dared get tackled. "YOU ALWAYS TRY AND DO TOO MUCH ANTHONY". I literally burst out laughing :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Everyone talking about trying to appear knowledgeable.............................'Well that Lua LooLoo was one of your best players when you got promoted wasn't he....................'
Ticket requests (already getting them)
A season that won't be remotely as exciting as the last two
Fewer games

All worth it for yesterday alone though.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Worst thing I found, back in the day, you cannot avoid the score if you're going to 'watch it later'. PL has such saturation coverage. Oh and you cannot avoid the reports when you've been gubbed at home. Again.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
No more Football League newspaper over a coffee on Sunday morning. Great read. May still buy it even though we're not in it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here