Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion facebook Pride binfest

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
It does make me chuckle. We get ourselves in a right old funkle because some knucklehead in the away end mentions he can see me holding hands with another chap. Go watch a match in Croatia or Dubai. It’ll turn your hair white! Foreigners are racist twats.

So that's where Knocky went for his summer holidays

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As I said, I bow to your superior knowledge of ‘not seeing’ Persian names, whereas I thought that names such as Mohammed, Farez, Mustapha and Ahmed all seemed pretty much the sort of names I’d expect to find pretty much all over the Arab world. I also,didn’t have the foresight to hover over the names, sorry about that.

Dear oh dear. This is you, isn't it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0uRr6aPQE

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I know it's meant to be a joke, but that image, showing a run down street, demonstrates the Republican agenda against Iran. First, that street is not in Iran, it's in the West Bank and was taken in 2003. Second, even if it was in Tehran, it's not representative of a city which is certainly a lot more modern than that and where there are many beautiful places.

If it was an empty modern clean boulevard in Tehran would you feel better?

The key point being made would still stand, arguing about the photograph used to reference the Iranian state’s policy of overt prejudice against homosexuality etc. is like disagreeing with a perfectly credible post on the basis of it’s punctuality or spelling.

There plenty enough of those loons on here.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here