Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US police - still not learning

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thats right, they are trained to take people down who wont do what they are told to.

When he says sit, sit the **** down or you're getting taken down.

Not according to the morons chief. You are incorrect.

'"Our policies, our training, our practice, do not support his actions. He came into the call out of control and as the video shows, was out of control during the incident.
I had 12 officers on the scene and 11 of them performed according to their training. They did an excellent job."

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=12211]The Spanish[/MENTION] is right. Institutional racism and excessive violence in the police is only reported and discussed (and moralised over) so much here because it's America.

But given that, the fact is that the cop behaved terribly and any attempt to defend him (e.g. he often deals with idiots so lost his rag, poor bloke) is bound to come off as a bit ****ing stupid, at best.

I'm waiting for the other NSC line on this topic - that "black Americans are statistically more unsafe around other black Americans than white cops." Utter brain sewage.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Would you treat a 14 year old girl the way that officer did?

I've seen videos of girls like that fighting like men. Don't judge it by our societies view of girls and women. African American women are nothing like them. And if you doubt me I'll link you a hundred youtube news reports to prove my point.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
[MENTION=12211]The Spanish[/MENTION]
I'm waiting for the other NSC line on this topic - that "black Americans are statistically more unsafe around other black Americans than white cops." Utter brain sewage.

Here's one:

In the U.S, you are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've seen videos of girls like that fighting like men. Don't judge it by our societies view of girls and women. African American women are nothing like them. And if you doubt me I'll link you a hundred youtube news reports to prove my point.

African american women are all completely different to each other. (just like white people are)

And if you doubt me I'll link you a hundred youtube news reports to prove my point.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
African american women are all completely different to each other. (just like white people are)

And if you doubt me I'll link you a hundred youtube news reports to prove my point.

And I can show you 20 years of the TV show Cops where white people get smashed to the ground just as much as black people. Esepcially when they dont do what they were told to do.

Funny how the videos like the above one never get fawned over like this girl getting taken down.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And I can show you 20 years of the TV show Cops where white people get smashed to the ground just as much as black people. Esepcially when they dont do what they were told to do.

Funny how the videos like the above one never get fawned over like this girl getting taken down.

A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD girl you mean? Youre being ridiculous.
If you think it is normal behaviour, then your mindset seems to be the same as SOME Amercan police, and this is what is causing many of the problems with the police in the USA.
Your video was a facinating 'account' of a man experiencing a racist attack. Has it something to do with the discussion regarding police actions?

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Your previous 'fact' concluded that the officer had a valid reason, despite the morons chiefs comments.

Yeah, she kept running her mouth off long after he'd told them to move away. Imagine what would have happened if she'd walked the other way.

There's an old saying "Dont poke the bear!".

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD girl you mean? Youre being ridiculous.
If you think it is normal behaviour, then your mindset seems to be the same as SOME Amercan police, is what is causing many of the problems with the police in the USA.

A 14 year old black girl gets pushed by a cop in Dallas and it's world news.

A 14 year old black girl gets beaten when 8 months pregnant to hide family incest and they burn the baby. Oh thats right, you'll never have heard of that. Though it also happened in Dallas...

Now you tell me which of the incidents above is more news worthy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
A 14 year old black girl gets pushed by a cop in Dallas and it's world news.

A 14 year old black girl gets beaten when 8 months pregnant to hide family incest and they burn the baby. Oh thats right, you'll never have heard of that. Though it also happened in Dallas...

Now you tell me which of the incidents above is more news worthy.

You're missing the point. No one is claiming that the above story is fine and normal.

Where as you seem to be in full support of a Police officer who used physical force on a semi naked 14 year old girl whilst waving a gun about.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
NSC at its most messed up. Someone is actually defending abuse by an adult towards a 14 year old child dressed in a bikini.

What next?

If you're going to run your mouth off at a cop and ignore their orders then dont play the child card.

Children dont do shit like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here