spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Points needed for us is probably 6 now. Need to hit the 40 mark

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Oops. Someone at the BBC Sports desk was in a hurry to publish Mauricio's stats....
Screenshot_2018-03-12-21-09-02.png

Wrong Mauricio though....:lolol:

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Captain Manwaring would suit the job. They are doomed I say, doomed.

I think this is good news and reduces our worries. :lol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For some reason, I've not been considering them as a team to go down. I did, however, see them as a team West Ham could get something from.

West Ham's remaining fixtures are:
Man U (h)
Southampton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Stoke (h)
Arsenal (a)
Man C (h)
Leicester (a)
Everton (h)

They'd be looking at Southampton, Stoke and Everton (on account of Everton's poor away form) as games from which they could get points. Take southampton off the table because of the new manager bounce, and that leaves Stoke and Everton. Stoke won't be easy.

So if a new manager bounce does materialise, it could help condemn West Ham down.

Though to be honest, I'm not sure I think it will have much impact on us. Southampton's remaining games include some tough ones a new manager bounce might not be enough to win and other games that mean other bottom 9 teams could lose points:

Swansea (a)
West Ham (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Leicester (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Everton (a)
Man C (h)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For some reason, I've not been considering them as a team to go down. I did, however, see them as a team West Ham could get something from.

West Ham's remaining fixtures are:
Man U (h)
Southampton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Stoke (h)
Arsenal (a)
Man C (h)
Leicester (a)
Everton (h)

They'd be looking at Southampton, Stoke and Everton (on account of Everton's poor away form) as games from which they could get points. Take southampton off the table because of the new manager bounce, and that leaves Stoke and Everton. Stoke won't be easy.

So if a new manager bounce does materialise, it could help condemn West Ham down.

Though to be honest, I'm not sure I think it will have much impact on us. Southampton's remaining games include some tough ones a new manager bounce might not be enough to win and other games that mean other bottom 9 teams could lose points:

Swansea (a)
West Ham (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Leicester (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Everton (a)
Man C (h)

It's all still on a knife edge. If Stains got 4 points against Swansea and West Ham, they have a chance, and put West Ham in deep ***** with their fixtures.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Drat & Curses!

Here comes their new manager bounce!

Still, as previous posters have pointed out, they have no easy points up for grabs at home. They’re going to need top 5 team away form for a chance of survival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here