Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Burger

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Burger Off is hands down the new Brighton Burger King (no, no that shite place) for me. Good sized portions at a low price.

Trolls Pantry and Burger Bros take 2nd and 3rd places respectively.

This really does deserve a definitive poll too.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You beat me to it - easily the best burger in NYC, much better than Shake Shack

Gotta disagree - think its terrible.
54% on urbanspoon -- http://www.urbanspoon.com/m/r/52/1745997

Now the hype has died down the one in miami is always empty.

In the states it's in n out , umami then the rest IMHO

But what makes me laugh is all the hype surrounding these u.s. chains opening up in England when they are doing burgers no better than the ones in London already.... Burger&lobster/Meat liquor/bar boloud/hawksmoor/the diner/electric diner etc

Last edited:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Gotta disagree - think its terrible.
54% on urbanspoon -- http://www.urbanspoon.com/m/r/52/1745997

Now the hype has died down the one in miami is always empty.

In the states it's in n out , umami then the rest IMHO

But what makes me laugh is all the hype surrounding these u.s. chains opening up in England when they are doing burgers no better than the ones in London already.... Burger&lobster/Meat liquor/bar boloud/hawksmoor/the diner/electric diner etc

Agree about In n Out. But that's only west coast isn't it?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Burger Brothers my standout favourite followed by the Hobgoblin and Jamie Oliver's. Will try Wagon and Horses, heard the Meat Liquor is good but don't think I could get on with the atmosphere. Also quite like the Amex burger.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
In and Out in the USA... ask for Animal style (its on a hidden menu!). Best fast food burgers anywhere. Second is Five Guys.

NutterDave

Jan 19, 2012
Not been there yet, but looking forward to trying Kult Burger in the Mash Tun. I can't separate burger brothers and Troll's pantry. Both incredible.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Never been to any of these - almost got something from Burger Brothers once, but had to leave it as I was running late getting to the Amex. Certainly seems to be busy. Only been past MeatLiquor in the car. Looked like a bad nightclub, but, again, i'm keen to try.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Definitely Burger Off for me. I thought Grubbs burgers were great before but they don't compare to Burger Off.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Sesam - Studentsamfundet, Trondheim, Norway. 89kr (£9) - 199kr (£20)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here