Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What famous celebrities have you seen in the real world?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
imelda marcos. i have had dinner with her twice, utter force of nature. never met anyone like her before or since.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Paul Whitehouse on Forest Green High Street
Helen Worth (Coronation Street Gail Platt) and Bill Morris (Trade Union leader) on the same plane
Annie Nightingale on Brighton station
In Milton Keynes, Jo Whiley, Liz Kershaw, Kevin Whateley (Lewis) (separate occasions)
Roger LLoyd Pack sat in front of me at Lords once

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Eric Bristow the darts player.
I was at a Plumbing and a Heating exhibition at Chelsea FC and went on a stadium tour, this was free for anyone interested, there was this bloke on the tour who at the time I thought was a dead ringer for Eric, but as the exhibition was a trade only all ticket event I thought why would an ex top darts player be there.
Later in the day he was standing near me and some lads asked him for a photo, so spoke to him and said I had heard him on the radio that week( talk sport) he was really put out and said " nah mate you saw me on the telly"
End of chat.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
You live in MK like me, what a mug.
Still, at least I'm escaping the chavs and aliens and moving to Sussex in April.
Not that I'm a racist. I just like to see some white bros around me once in a while.
This morning I was the only Anglo Saxon in Lloyds Bank; as I drive the mile to work, I don't pass an English person. something wrong there.
I'm out.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
I have met and spoke to these people:-
Christy O'connor JNR
Jose M Olazabal
Eamon Darcy
Ruth Madoc
Richard Wilson
Ben Hunt-Davis
Alan Minter
Carl Froch
Sally Gunnell
Billy Davies
Owen Coyle
Jimmy Case
Graham Moseley
Neil Smillie
Michael Robinson and the rest of the 82/83 team

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seen loads in bars, clubs around the world ... Bieber, Paris Hilton, dicaprio, Lohan etc

Some of the more memorable ...

Sat next to Ronaldo in restaurant in LA definitely one of the most orange people I've ever seen

Many years ago had a few drinks with Ben stiller and Owen Wilson in a club called chinawhite in London very down to earth, legends. This was back in the olden days where there weren't many "members only" clubs and real celebs actually went!

There was a Victorias secrets shoot at the hotel I was staying at in miami a couple if weeks ago, which was pretty memorable

D

Deleted User X18H

Seen loads in bars, clubs around the world ... Bieber, Paris Hilton, dicaprio, Lohan etc

Sat next to Ronaldo in restaurant in LA definitely one of the most orange people I've ever seen

Many years ago had a few drinks with Ben stiller and Owen Wilson in a club called chinawhite in London very down to earth, legends. This was back in the olden days where there weren't many "members only" clubs and real celebs actually went!

There was a Victorias secrets shoot at the hotel I was staying at in miami a couple if weeks ago, which was pretty memorable

You dropped me on Facebook!!!!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Victorias secrets pics??:)

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
excluding live performances of sports men (Eusebio),actors(Ben kingsley) or musicians (Dylan or Prince)

Dave Gilmour in a supermarket,the old queen mum,Michael Foot and harry Enfield's dad

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Nathan Elder in Oceana.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I tripped over Steffi Graf at the NikeTown store, Las Vegas.

I'm a fat *******, I could have killed her. Poor woman was terrified.

Played poker with various celebs. Shane Warne, Tobey Maguire, Boris Becker and Yevegny Kafelnikov

Best moment was when Teddy Sheringham came up to me "Are you the Camel?" When I nodded he he offered his hand "Pleased to meet you, my name is Teddy"

Like any 40 something English bloke wouldn't recognise Teddy

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loads through work, including several prem football managers/players (London based, primarily), Joan Collins (yes, still fit, but daughter was fitter), Gloria Estefan (in Miami).....oddest encounter was with my dad after a fishing club meeting in a pub in Exeter many years ago, popped into the bar for a drink after, only two people there were Viv Richards and Joel Garner. As a Somerset season ticket holder at the time this was awesome........

Harry Judd is a nice bloke (met through charity running London Marathon), plus his Mrs and the other girls in that classical group whose name I've forgotten.

The Offspring

Resident Guitar Shredder
Jul 8, 2004
Hants/Wilts Border
David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, on more than one occasion, and we never once spoke about music.
Also spoke to Gary Numan, again on a professional basis.
Told Tiff Needell off, for driving on an active aircraft apron.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Noel Gallagher watching The Stands and The Burn in London (signed my copy of What's The Story)
Bumped into Paul Weller outside a couple of his concerts
Brian May in Leicester Square
Robbie Williams walked past me while I was waiting for a friend outside Stamford Bridge
About 5 minutes later Roman Abranovich walked past
Used to serve Anita Roddick when I worked in Arundel (she used to acknowledge me in the street)
Nicole Kidman at the Royal Albert Hall at a Robbie Williams gig (although I didn't recognise her!)
Sandra Bullock, Nick Mason, George Lucas and James Toseland at various Goodwood Festivals of Speed
Roy Hattersley outside the Amex when we played Sheffield Wednesday
Ricky Gervais doing spoof interviews for the 11 o'clock show outside a pub near Hatton Gardens in London while enjoying a Friday afternoon liquid lunch with [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]

Usual Brighton suspects:
Chris Eubank - surprisingly nice bloke to talk to
Chris Ellinson - looking at reggae CDs at the old HMV in Brighton
Norman Cook at Withdean
Zoe Ball - Once waved to my while I was having breakfast with [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] at the Bystander outside Brighton Station. No idea why as I have never met her!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Arthur Mullard
Mike Reid
Suzanne Shaw
Malcom McLaren
Robert Lindsey
James Fleet, payed Hugo in Vicar of Dibley
Prince Charles
Chris Eubank

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Arthur Mullard
Mike Reid
Suzanne Shaw
Malcom McLaren
Robert Lindsey
James Fleet, payed Hugo in Vicar of Dibley
Prince Charles
Chris Eubank

What an eclectic mix. I love the fact you've got Arthur Mullard at number 1 ahead of Suzanne Shaw and Malcolm. mclaren. Then got Prince Charles sandwiched in between Hugo from the vicar of Dibley and Chris Eubank :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here