Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stop all the gloating about Pal ace now, eh?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Call me an aftertimer (but not a closet palace lover)...
fd6457d70694c94a64f93added35894d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

100 quid stake though?!

4 points behind us now and just got a win that could turn their season around against the current Champions, knew it was too early for all the Nigel baiting and gloating. Lets focus on our own results.

Thanks for telling me what I can gloat about, can you help me out with what I’m allowed to sing tomorrow and also, what is the official line on upper age limits for wearing replica shirts?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
And of course they wouldn't do it to us ! now watch all the usual suspects start posting after one win with an own goal to boot .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There were always two things at play:

1. Start to the season. When your rival start as badly as they did, you have to go LARGE. If the roles were reversed, Palace fans would have been piss-taking and mocking to the nth degree.

2. The long-haul. This season. It was, and is, early days and anything can happen. If you can fall behind by 7 points and 17 goals within 7 games, you can reverse that and more besides in the 31 games that follow.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Thanks for telling me what I can gloat about, can you help me out with what I’m allowed to sing tomorrow and also, what is the official line on upper age limits for wearing replica shirts?

Not telling you that you can or cannot do anything, the title of the thread is a question, comprende?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not telling you that you can or cannot do anything, the title of the thread is a question, comprende?

The title of the thread. There lies the problem. 'Stop' is a command so should be followed at the end of the sentence by a full stop unless preceded by an 'Is...'

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No, absolutely they are not out of trouble at all, my point is all the piss taking and they are now only 4 points behind us, if you can string a few results together in this league it can rocket you up the table.

Yes ..that last bit re wins is very true..and a few defeats sends you the other way..for Palace it’s how they follow it up next week away at Newcastle..for now it’s up to us to get a result against Everton

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
The title of the thread. There lies the problem. 'Stop' is a command so should be followed at the end of the sentence by a full stop unless preceded by an 'Is...'

To be honest, I wasn't deeply considering the grammatical context of the thread title when I posted it, I apologize profusely for the confusion.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
4 points behind us now and just got a win that could turn their season around against the current Champions, knew it was too early for all the Nigel baiting and gloating. Lets focus on our own results.

At what point would you consider it acceptable to bait and gloat over our main rivals having the worst start in top-flight history .... when they were mathematically relegated?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here