Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 500.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Here's a sample of the :down: despondency and infighting. You only get a few clicks, before being closed out, unless you sign up as a (covert) member :wink:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254565&page=588

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272270&page=81

Thank you. I am genuinely worried for them, there are helplines available. This one I liked.

"It is what it is, 5 Years of epl cash and in terms of infrastructure all we have is the youths training at goals, cladding and a poorly designed fan zone."

Did they think Parish and the American owners care for anything other than raking in the cash?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Usually get someone posting some comments form their forum. Not seen anything today.

I can assume it’s not pretty reading anyway :lol:

Here's a couple:

"It's wrong because it's a short-sighted viewpoint that intimates that there are no underlying and deep-rooted failings at the club. It gives the impression that this is only one mistake and that now it has been rectified, everything will be ok. It's a tactic of deflection in an attempt to blame one individual for the combined failings of others.

Whether you disagree or not that FDB could have worked is immaterial because his appointment and sacking have no bearing on the fact that the club has made numerous poor signings over the last few years, has no obvious scouting strategy, has no desire to develop the youth set-up whereby we can promote players from within, has no obvious long term strategic plan with regards the development of the ground...I can go on. I use the phrase that the "club" has failed in these areas because responsibility has to be apportioned accordingly and it seems to be fairly clear that at Selhurst, the manager has very little input in most of these areas. We have made "marquee signings" which have bust our transfer funds for proper longer term planning and paid over the odds with panic buys in an attempt to dig ourselves out of the hole that such a lack of planning has put us in. It appears that the Chairman's influence on much of what is wrong extends to more than the appointment and premature sacking of Frank de Boer and I for one would be interested to know the real reason that Pulis walked out. Mr Parish surrounds himself with "yes men" and it is no coincidence that the FA do the same and why we have their cast offs.

Some of the players that come here seem to treat the club merely as a cash cow but who can blame them in a way. Cabaye came here because of Pardew, Van Arnholt and Schlupp because of Allardyce, Riedewald because of De Boer. Within six months, they guy who convinced them to come to the club has gone.

Until we get some longer term stability at the helm and a broader spread of responsibility for the various areas of development, we will continue to flirt with success without ever really getting there. The manager is an easy target for failings but he is well paid to take the flack. It doesn't mean he is solely responsible."

"WE ARE ******* SHIT AND EVERYTHING IS ****ED. **** OFF PARISH, **** OFF DE BOER, **** OFF HODGESON, **** OFF PLAYERS, **** OFF FACELESS YANKS, **** OFF HENNESSEY, **** OFF PUNCHEON, **** OFF INVISIBLE CF"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Here's a couple:

"It's wrong because it's a short-sighted viewpoint that intimates that there are no underlying and deep-rooted failings at the club. It gives the impression that this is only one mistake and that now it has been rectified, everything will be ok. It's a tactic of deflection in an attempt to blame one individual for the combined failings of others.

Whether you disagree or not that FDB could have worked is immaterial because his appointment and sacking have no bearing on the fact that the club has made numerous poor signings over the last few years, has no obvious scouting strategy, has no desire to develop the youth set-up whereby we can promote players from within, has no obvious long term strategic plan with regards the development of the ground...I can go on. I use the phrase that the "club" has failed in these areas because responsibility has to be apportioned accordingly and it seems to be fairly clear that at Selhurst, the manager has very little input in most of these areas. We have made "marquee signings" which have bust our transfer funds for proper longer term planning and paid over the odds with panic buys in an attempt to dig ourselves out of the hole that such a lack of planning has put us in. It appears that the Chairman's influence on much of what is wrong extends to more than the appointment and premature sacking of Frank de Boer and I for one would be interested to know the real reason that Pulis walked out. Mr Parish surrounds himself with "yes men" and it is no coincidence that the FA do the same and why we have their cast offs.

Some of the players that come here seem to treat the club merely as a cash cow but who can blame them in a way. Cabaye came here because of Pardew, Van Arnholt and Schlupp because of Allardyce, Riedewald because of De Boer. Within six months, they guy who convinced them to come to the club has gone.

Until we get some longer term stability at the helm and a broader spread of responsibility for the various areas of development, we will continue to flirt with success without ever really getting there. The manager is an easy target for failings but he is well paid to take the flack. It doesn't mean he is solely responsible."

"WE ARE ******* SHIT AND EVERYTHING IS ****ED. **** OFF PARISH, **** OFF DE BOER, **** OFF HODGESON, **** OFF PLAYERS, **** OFF FACELESS YANKS, **** OFF HENNESSEY, **** OFF PUNCHEON, **** OFF INVISIBLE CF"

He was doing so well until he lost it :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

AND **** OFF PALACE ALL THE WAY TO LEAGUE ONE AND BEYOND!

[emoji23]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here's a sample of the :down: despondency and infighting. You only get a few clicks, before being closed out, unless you sign up as a (covert) member :wink:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254565&page=588

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272270&page=81
Thanks, enjoying that.

"We’ve had 2 years of decline.. since the yanks came in basically we have slowly corroded. Whether that’s a coincidence or not who knows.

It’s been utter shite. Home form abysmal.. seriously depressing going selhurst these days. Comes a point where people get fed up of it "

:lol:

"Steve has done an awful lot of good things for the Club and unlike that fraud, Jordan, I am sure he has the Club, at heart. But he has made a lot of mistakes, particularly recently, for which the Club are going to suffer."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks, enjoying that.

"We’ve had 2 years of decline.. since the yanks came in basically we have slowly corroded. Whether that’s a coincidence or not who knows.

It’s been utter shite. Home form abysmal.. seriously depressing going selhurst these days. Comes a point where people get fed up of it "

"Steve has done an awful lot of good things for the Club and unlike that fraud, Jordan, I am sure he has the Club, at heart. But he has made a lot of mistakes, particularly recently, for which the Club are going to suffer."

FFS I don't know whether to :laugh: :cry: or convince this fella the word gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Freakin idiot.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The joys of the PL over recent years at Smellhurst:

"Where the hell have you been hiding for the last 2 years? We've been in this mess for nearly 70 games ffs.

We didn't beat Burnley, Huddersfield and Swansea....Not wanting to state the bleeding obvious, but we lost to Swansea under de Boer, before that Allardyce, before that Pardew, rinse and repeat the same for Burnley and losing to Huddersfield whilst maybe poor, we lost to the team they replaced (Sunderland) under Allardyce and Pardew as well?

The rot was well and truly set in before de Boer and just lingered with no sign of improvement. We haven't got any points this season, because over the last 2 years we have got progressively worse right up to utter shit!

We've scored in 1 of our last 12 games, he had 4 of them.
We have lost 11 of our last 12, he had 4 of them.
We have lost 40 of our last 66 games, he had 4 of them.

He made no improvements, nothing got any better under him, but pull your head out the sand, we've been an utter shit show for ******* months, he was here for a tiny fraction of it!"

Putting an a*hole straight, who claimed all of their woes are the fault of Frank.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"We've scored in 1 of our last 12 games..."
They lost their last 8 PL games without scoring, the game before that they beat Hull 4-0 (I think).

Yes, I know you were quoting someone

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Derby, who are or maybe were the worst ever EPL team with 11 points in 0708 had, after the first 7 game, 4 points and had scored 4 goals.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Found something they're good at ..........

Running :lolol:

[tweet]914232368294252544[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here