Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best View at the AMEX

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
BwtFCxwCAAIQqbn.jpg

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Seems like everyone is pretty happy with their part of the ground. Something for everyone at the Amex.

True that. Think the prices reflect the relative demand, but as someone who has paid top and bottom price season tickets, the value is all over the ground. Something a bit different from everyone (even away supporters)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
EAST UPPER and WEST MIDDLE are clearly the best views.

I am in East Upper and the view of the match is superb, especially with the backdrop of the magnificent West Stand. Traditionally on here this area is likened to the proverbial library, but it really isn't that quiet, I assure you. Many years ago, I would only ever have gone to the North Stand, where the atmosphere is better, granted, and had the Amex been built with an upper tier at the North, I would have opted for that.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Love my seat in the middle of WSU. Fantastic view of what is going on and a reasonable atmosphere. I have tried all sides for cup games and due to having an injury last year which meant I could not get up the stairs. I have to say in order of preference, if not in my own seat, I enjoyed north stand, SWC, ESU, WSL middle with WSL north corner last, could not work out what was going on from there.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'd like to have a roving season ticket, where I get first choice out of everyone for where I sit for each game. For the big games I'd pick the centre of the back of the North, for the games I wanted to take kids to, the East Upper, for games where I wasn't drinking and wanted to watch the football properly, the West Upper, and for the games where I wanted to sleep, the West Lower. For completely pointless games like midweek League cup games, the 1901.

Perhaps I'll suggest it to PB.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agree with [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], having sat upstairs and down there isn't a bad seat in the house and being a non-season ticket holder you get to shift around. Being close to the away fans in either South corner is great for pantomime (especially when Tango Man and Wednesday are in town). For the Palace game we've gone for the South East corner right at the segregation point between the fans.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
The view from the North end is not good but has a good atmosphere. Watching from East Upper halfway line is amazing and this season the atmosphere has been excellent.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
First season my seat was crap, behind the goal...amazing how that iddy biddy corssbar can blank out a third of the pitch... since moved to row V in North Stand and love it. Stand for the whole game with a great view. Never moving again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For several seasons we sat front row of WSU. On paper amazing, but you're detached from the play and feel of play. The players are a long way away, so goodness knows how it feels 25 rows further back. I also wanted to view the huge three tier WS.

We've since tried all round the ground. All good. But the atmosphere in the NS is immense, especially the blocks towards the police/security box and you still get a brilliant view of the entire pitch. Being close to action in the penalty box is a massive bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here