Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Light

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Hamed only fit striker at club. Over £40m spent. Shocking really. We must be only prem club who can't put a striker on the bench. Pathetic.......God knows what desperate, last ditch plan we will come up with now. Because we are so desperate, everyone's price has now gone up 25%....Shockingly bad preparation for a season.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
On a more positive note, whoever comes will almost certainly be guaranteed lots of game time.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And ultimately piss poor management.

I know - that meeting - the one between CH, TB, PB and PW at the back end of last season where they decided to send back Akpom (fourth striker not required, and anyway he's useless) and decided to head for the next season with just the three, on the grounds that if one or two of them do get injured, that's fine, we'll only be playing one up top anyway - could turn out to be a real season changer.
If only they'd thought about getting another striker in.............

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I doubt very much whether there is another Premier League or EFL club with fewer first team strikers than the Albion.

How embarrassing.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I doubt very much whether there is another Premier League or EFL club with fewer first team strikers than the Albion.

How embarrassing.

Are you called Zebedee because you're hopping mad and your face is always bright red with how angry you get about football?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why not sign Troy Deeney ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is anyone still revving their engine to drive Tomer to the club of his choice ? ???

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
It really beggars belief. As a club we have much more money than we've ever had but I can't recall a time when we've had such a paucity of strikers, especially given the challenges we're facing. What the hell are we now going to do?

You either have a very short memory or are a JCL.

Not so long ago McGoo played Virgo up-front due to a paucity of strikers ...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You either have a very short memory or are a JCL.

Not so long ago McGoo played Virgo up-front due to a paucity of strikers ...

We done it at the goldstone as well, the ageing Steve foster and Russell osman at centre back and Paul McCarthy was pushed up front. If I remember it lasted about 10 mins before McCarthy had to go back in defence when an injury happened.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here