Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed to Reading?

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
I can't comment upon DS as I don't know what was going on there, but TH is not going anywhere, nor does he want to! Think he'll do fine for us this season.

One swallow does not a summer make and all that, but Hemed was pony yesterday. The team that was fielded in the first half played with high tempo and incisive passing. A clinical striker probably would've had 3 goals in that half. Hemed was the weak link. I can't see him offering anything to the team in a 4-5-1 formation. £5m offered and it'd be a yes to selling him from me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lol! Every top Prem team is looking for a striker with genuine pace .

We're at the back of the queue for those types of strikers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hence my negative thoughts that we won't sign the strikers to keep us up :shrug:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
One swallow does not a summer make and all that, but Hemed was pony yesterday. The team that was fielded in the first half played with high tempo and incisive passing. A clinical striker probably would've had 3 goals in that half. Hemed was the weak link. I can't see him offering anything to the team in a 4-5-1 formation. £5m offered and it'd be a yes to selling him from me.
Agree it was embarrassing at times.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not in the squad tonight... have I missed something?

Bruno, Kayal, Duffy and Goldson are not in the squad either. A lot of development squad players on the bench and a game against Norwich on Saturday. You've not missed anything other than normal pre season player rotation to ensure players get both their fitness levels up and plenty of recovery time.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Probably nonsense, but hey you can't beat some good old fashioned 'I'll drive him there' comments.

Brighton reject fresh Reading bid

https://www.clubcall.com/championship/brighton-reject-fresh-reading-bid-1860388.html

Well not that fresh. It's lifted word for word from the Argus' report on Saturday.
"The Seagulls have rejected two fresh offers for the Israeli international forward, one from Reading and another from another Championship club."
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15483583.Albion_make_bid_for_Cardiff_hitman_Zohore/

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well not that fresh. It's lifted word for word from the Argus' report on Saturday.
"The Seagulls have rejected two fresh offers for the Israeli international forward, one from Reading and another from another Championship club."
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15483583.Albion_make_bid_for_Cardiff_hitman_Zohore/
Perhaps it got lost in all the noise about not beating last season's Champions League quarterfinalists, while carrying the worst 'keeper ever to stand between the posts.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
For me if the Cardiff player is worth say £10m, what does that make Hemed worth?

There's no doubt Tomer can score and is a handful, but what is his value? £9m?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here