Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Interesting use of the word Tarquins. You're not being homophobic, are you?

Correct use(from the urban dictionary)
Tarquin
The term used for a pompous little posh boy who strolls around "uni" with wavy hair and wearing a jack wills shirt and a gillet.

Daddy has obviously sent this little weasel to private school and has spoilt him throughout his life.

Way way, off beam.

Let's be honest, even Jeremy Kyles clients would appear'posh' to most of the slum dwellers up the road.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's no way they're going down. The only thing stopping me piling cash on it now, is that they might not get much from the next 4 games, so I'm hoping the odds of survival will lengthen.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There's no way they're going down. The only thing stopping me piling cash on it now, is that they might not get much from the next 4 games, so I'm hoping the odds of survival will lengthen.
Actually think you might be onto a loser this season Trig. I know they've been in a mess before but..... just have this feeling.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Actually think you might be onto a loser this season Trig. I know they've been in a mess before but..... just have this feeling.

Nooooo........top 8 team......full of talent.....would all walk into our first team........established PL club........etc etc

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Plenty of stuff for you Tarquins to laugh about this week, Our fan funded displays are not one of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiidGar2i0

Far superior to the state funded flag waving at the plastic arena in Falmer. :thumbsup:

I think you are all being very cruel. Most of them have now learnt how to wave a flag and some of the better ones (who are allowed to sit at the front) can even clap their hands together. Bloody well done by that outreach project.

Also well done to the researcher who could film that experiment while the match was going on. I know I would have been tempted to watch the match. Good dedication.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]907675397827022848[/tweet]

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
In a quiet moment , in a pub in Portslade, I laughed out loud.

I think it may have been this story

I apologised to the other pub punters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here