Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Propper will be fine - showed some neat touches and invention (setting up Knocky to hit the post). He will come good when up to pace (especially at home). Stephens worries me, I don't doubt his ability to find a pass but he can be far too ponderous and slow. Of more concern is how many needless and silly free kicks he gives away in dangerous areas such as the one on Chalobah right at the end, could of easily cost us.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I thought Propper had a really good game until a couple of misplaced passes towards the end. Getting better with each game and looks the business for me and had much more of an understanding with a much improved Stephens as well. Not worried about him at all.
Hmm. Propper was MUCH better. But Stephens. He slows the game down SO much.

I know its about possession but sometimes I felt we could have broke quick and Stephens got the ball and we lost momentum.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Surprised to see negative comments on this thread. I enjoyed the game today. We shed some fear, got bolder and with the rub if the green or some officials who were familiar with the rules we'd have won. A point not ideal, but I'll take it with both hands. We can build on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Not seen report or heard match today apart from the sending off.

Did we go for it after the sending off or just contain them looking for a point???

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I was there. Propper is a baller, will definitely come good. Was excellent before tiring late in the game. For me he's a better version of Stephens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football is all about opinions and I hope your right mate, but Propper so far from what I have seen isn't up to it. He is not a box to box player, he gives the ball away too much and looks lazy at times. Lets hope he steps up. :shrug:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yep so we got a point ,should have been 3 but this is Brighton we do it the hard way lol

[tweet]901498996593758210[/tweet]

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Warren wasn't very kind about Propper

What I've heard him say is more about the pace of Dutch football rather than his ability, said today that he needs to get forward in support more.
Wonder if that's Palace's problem, FdB has got them playing at a slower pace and doesn't suit their players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone know what number game we are on MOTD

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
5th of 6.

The @BBCMOTD running order: Bou/ManC, ManU/Lei, New/WHU, CP/Swa, Wat/Bri, Hud/Sou. Join us on @BBCOne at 10.25.

Good man, cheers

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Good to see that they are putting on a comedy act before our game.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Charlie Nicholas said on Sky that we should have had a dead cert penalty what was that about.

Either the handball that warren thought was accidental, or the boot to the head that led to an indirect free kick in the area because the referee didn't think (or wasn't sure) there was contact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here