Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Without wishing to be unpatriotic

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
But if Joshua doesn't put Klitschko away in the first six rounds I think we will witness sporting history with the challenger getting a stoppage in either 9,10 or 11.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I like Klitschko, but age and Joshua's ability may well catch up with him.

Behind Joshua's laid back persona, he has street fighter aggression. I remember his promoter or manager explaining this some years back in a radio interview. He knew it would take him to the top. Not just a technical boxer, blessed with height, size and speed.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But if Joshua doesn't put Klitschko away in the first six rounds I think we will witness sporting history with the challenger getting a stoppage in either 9,10 or 11.

I think that you are probably right and if Klitschko is switched on, unlike against Fury, he will be a formidable opponent for AJ

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Joshua is just a big bum, beat a load of BIN men and suddenly he is the best thing since Ali, him and Hearn will be in tears tomorrow night

That may prove to be correct but bums do have surprise wins hence Fury not being in the same class but still winning against Klitschko.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
That may prove to be correct but bums do have surprise wins hence Fury not being in the same class but still winning against Klitschko.

Fury is no bum. Had the style and game plan to beat Klitschko and would beat him once more if they met again as long as Fury trained properly.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
Klitschko will try to take Joshua in to the latter rounds, but I think Joshua will be too hot for him to handle. Joshua with the ko in round 7.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I very much want Joshua to win, seems a nice bloke and amongst a sea of tosspots in boxing that's something to be valued.

Sadly, I think it'll be Klitschko that takes it (who also seems a thoroughly decent bloke).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fury is no bum. Had the style and game plan to beat Klitschko and would beat him once more if they met again as long as Fury trained properly.

I do not agree and think that if BBBC give his licence back, having been done for performance enhancing drugs so is questionable, and a rematch is arranged provided Klitschko applied himself both physically and mentally he would win easily.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Not often I'll part with £20 for a boxing match up (no chance for instance on Tony Bell end vs David one leg) but in this instance I will.

One up and coming fighter, one on the downgrade, one used to sparking opponents out, one used to going 12 and last chance saloon for Klitschko and maybe slightly too early for Joshua. Fascinating.

And the wife's out too.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Of course, I forgot about the mistakeS made in his youth that he's clearly worked hard to put behind him, obviously he's never now going to be more than gutter fodder.

In 2009, Joshua was put on remand in Reading Prison for what he describes as "fighting and other crazy stuff". He was made to wear an electronic tag on his ankle when released.[54][55]

In March 2011, Joshua was pulled over by the police for speeding in Colindale, North London. He was found with 8ozs of herbal cannabis hidden in a sports bag in his Mercedes-Benz. He was charged with possession with intent to supply a class B drug, an offence that carries a maximum 14-year sentence. Joshua was suspended from GB boxing squad and was sentenced to a 12-month community order and 100 hours’ unpaid work after pleading guilty at crown court.[55][56]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here