Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Going For Promotion v Us Then...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I just wish we could play with the style, panache and attacking flair that Leicester showed tonight. Although it pains me to say so, I was v impressed. I particularly liked the speed with which they passed the ball and moved forward with such cohesion. I hope OG and NJ learned a few lessons from the performance that we can take forward to the game against Barnsley.

top of the table and won goodness knows how many home games...all helps..and guess who last beat them in the league

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
deffo my favourite game of last season. laughed my way through most of it at how unlucky they were and how great kuszczak was
Was sat in the home seats with my friends, a family of Cardiff nutters. I was very diplomatic during the drive home.

:lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pretty much all the Cardiff fans I met after that game were very friendly actually, wished us luck for the rest of the season.

Can't imagine that will happen on Tuesday. I've always found Leicester to be a strangely impersonal sort of club. The sort of club nobody outside their own town really cares about, either in a loving or hating sense.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pretty much all the Cardiff fans I met after that game were very friendly actually, wished us luck for the rest of the season.

Can't imagine that will happen on Tuesday. I've always found Leicester to be a strangely impersonal sort of club. The sort of club nobody outside their own town really cares about, either in a loving or hating sense.
Filbert Street could be a bit of a challenge at times, lots of ruffians in Leicester. Their new stadium seems to have diluted that to what you have described.....a sort of Reading of the (east) Midlands.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK

Same is true for Brighton with the exception of Palace fans (obviously)

Brighton always been a meh team.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Same is true for Brighton with the exception of Palace fans (obviously)

Brighton always been a meh team.

That's the point though. Leicester don't even have a Palace. They just peer on enviously from the sidelines while Forest & Derby scrap it out, leaving them to try and generate some sort of half arsed rivalry with Coventry.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
That's the point though. Leicester don't even have a Palace. They just peer on enviously from the sidelines while Forest & Derby scrap it out, leaving them to try and generate some sort of half arsed rivalry with Coventry.

Coventry HATE Leicester.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It will be the second time some of us have seen Leicester promoted!

I wonder if they still have their, " Now come and join us Bobby " poster ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Leicester have a more than healthy rivalry with Forest , Derby and Cov.........although those days are mostly behind us now.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Saw the game tonight. Were largerly outplayed by Wednesday and benefited from a couple of duff referring decisions.

We can win at Leicester. Why not?

Let's face it , a win at Leicester is exactly the kind of shennanigans that this club is known and loved for , we seem to have always had a knack of winning games we have supposedly no hope of winning and losing the "walk in the park" fixtures....:albion:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Let's be honest, it's going to be the mother of all parties on Tuesday night. They will have been making new arrangements since 4.50pm today.

Willie Thorne and Gary Lineker will be wheeled out.

We will be unwanted guests, and should probably take some cake, and leave meekly with nul points.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let's be honest, it's going to be the mother of all parties on Tuesday night. They will have been making new arrangements since 4.50pm today.

Willie Thorne and Gary Lineker will be wheeled out.

We will be unwanted guests, and should probably take some cake, and leave meekly with nul points.

I think they will still be going for the title even though they're 9 points clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here