Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace v Liverpool

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Palace very unlucky. Questionable penalty and questionable red card. They deserved something out of the game.

I know, and that makes it all the better.

Although it was a pen, and a straight red, what better way for them to lose.
Marvellous scenes!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Which he did-moaning about Liverpool got all the decisions, Palace didn't get one of the many penalty decisions they deserved. wah wah wah :tantrum::tantrum:
He's bought into the Palace way. Poor Roy. He's sold his soul to the devil for a retirement payday and his reputation as one of the good guys in football is gone.......

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gary Neville said he thinks Palace could break into the top 7. :FFSPuncheon

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/fo...7b2cbac69d610663cf4530&pinned_post_type=share

Posted at 22:0322:03
Post update
Crystal Palace 0-2 Liverpool

Virgil van Dijk named man of the match. Good call. When he empties his pockets tonight he'll have to remember to deposit Christian Benteke back in the Palace dressing room. :lolol:

Don't be ridiculous!
Mr Tumble played tonight, so, obviously he was the Motm, and the man of the day, man of the week, man of the month, man of the year, Nobel Prize winner for proving Isaac Newtons theory on gravity,Oscar winner, Balloon D 'or winner, Best in Show at Crufts, Miss World, and the next Queen Mother,( when he retires).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think the BBC got it right when they said that Palace were hard working but 16 shots to 8, 6 on target to 2, tells the story.

Palace were not good tonight whatsoever. They’ve been in this league for 5 seasons, they should be better than that.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
lol

fbdf.gif

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's a natural goalscorer.......

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just noticed, which Palace player is it who looks like he's giving it the *arms raised* "Aaaaaahhhhh" pisstake as Benteke shanks it towards the corner flag? Townsend maybe?

He was truly awful as well.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Palace were not good tonight whatsoever. They’ve been in this league for 5 seasons, they should be better than that.
They're paying top 6 wages (that they can't afford). They have £30m players. They should be bloody brilliant.

They're not. It's funny.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012

Brighton fans seem to be totally alone in that view.

Not sure what to expect though - you do have a 22 page thread following one of our games in which all of your posts seem to be about hoping our players get injured. You have such a bitter inferiority complex. Your profile photo is actually a Man Utd player celebrating a goal against us. What seems to unite your fan base is how much you hate us not anything about your own team. It's funny... and obviously very pathetic too.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Not sure what to expect though - you do have a 22 page thread following one of our games in which all of your posts seem to be about hoping our players get injured. You have such a bitter inferiority complex. Your profile photo is actually a Man Utd player celebrating a goal against us. What seems to unite your fan base is how much you hate us not anything about your own team. It's funny... and obviously very pathetic too.
And breathe.

Angry, angry little boy.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Enjoyed that. Horrific atmosphere,no home goals, a red card and no points. Love Monday night football :albion2:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Can't read this in anything other than the Haribo adverts voice either.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
And breathe.

Angry, angry little boy.

I'm not remotely angry. Never expect to beat Liverpool.

Your fans having a 22 page thread on our game in which even your moderators are posting about hoping our players get injured? Now that is angry. Find a similar thread on the BBS I dare ya

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not remotely angry. Never expect to beat Liverpool.

Your fans having a 22 page thread on our game in which even your moderators are posting about hoping our players get injured? Now that is angry. Find a similar thread on the BBS I dare ya
I don't post on your forum because I'm not a sad, attention seeking eunuch, like yourself.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't post on your forum because I'm not a sad, attention seeking eunuch, like yourself.

You post on Owlstatalk though :wink:

Wish i could but i'm banned

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here