Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, we need a winger... if not this guy, then who?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably needs a couple more seasons to make up his mind :smile:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Liked the look of this guy at the World Cup. Neat, classy player. Would very much like this to still happen, leaving us with Izzy, March, Knocky and Jahanbakhsh as the very decent wing options.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Blokes attitude stinks. Don't want him.

Based on nothing more than reading between the lines and gut feeling

I get where you are coming from after turning us down before, but most of the stuff written about him seems to point to the exact opposite. Whether or not he is being badly advised by agents or hangers on is another case. But he certainly has plenty of positive things being said about his character and attitude.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I get where you are coming from after turning us down before, but most of the stuff written about him seems to point to the exact opposite. Whether or not he is being badly advised by agents or hangers on is another case. But he certainly has plenty of positive things being said about his character and attitude.

Might do well at Leicester then :smile:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Name cropped up in an article a while back about our recruitment policy. There is also an NSC thread somewhere.

If it's on NSC, must be true...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Liked the look of this guy at the World Cup. Neat, classy player. Would very much like this to still happen, leaving us with Izzy, March, Knocky and Jahanbakhsh as the very decent wing options.

This... providing he wants to come here, I would be very pleased...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here