Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray - The fans

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Indeed although I do like how no one ever mentions his first season with palace . 37 games 5 (five) goals .

That return wouldn't of got us promoted and Glenn would of been sold / let go the following year anyway

The difference being he would have scored more goals than that for us. The way our side was built was entirely to his strengths which is what made it so ridiculous when we brought CMS to replace him and retained the same system. Palace were not built in a similar way.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh dear. How could you possibly think Palace got the raw end of the deal? They got him for free, he got them up and then they sold him for £4m.

Oh dear. Never said they did - just thanked them for letting their best striker go. Thought it at the time and so did most of their fans FWIW. This is a BHA forum and not a closet palace fans one right?

It's killing a lot of them to see him banging them in for us - same as it did us. (a quick twitter search will show you 20 examples) It's going some way to repairing the damage. 'Oh dear' indeed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shouldn't you be thanking Ballmouth instead? Palace have bragging rights over us as far as Murray goes. Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you're gonna pose as a Brighton fan, at least post on some other threads chap. That's twice you've attacked my posts on this thread unprovoked - dirty palace troll.

Ignore list for you with the rest of the sad little goons :thumbsup: Bye :wave:

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Great that Murray has started so well. Amazing to think what options we'll have if we sign another striker (which I'm confident we will). Murray, Hemed, Baldock, new striker and even Manu as an option

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Oh dear. Never said they did - just thanked them for letting their best striker go. Thought it at the time and so did most of their fans FWIW. This is a BHA forum and not a closet palace fans one right?

It's killing a lot of them to see him banging them in for us - same as it did us. (a quick twitter search will show you 20 examples) It's going some way to repairing the damage. 'Oh dear' indeed.

43 games to go yet. Let's not jump the gun eh?

Personally, I just think it's a little embarrassing gloating over Murray, with losing him to them now widely acknowledged by us as one of the biggest mistakes we've made in recent history. For comparison purposes they are bidding on players of Benteke's stature now.

I prefer to hit them where it hurts like their dump of a stadium, town burning antics and numerous administrations.

Fingers crossed we are a league above them next year.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
43 games to go yet. Let's not jump the gun eh?

Personally, I just think it's a little embarrassing gloating over Murray, with losing him to them now widely acknowledged by us as one of the biggest mistakes we've made in recent history. For comparison purposes they are bidding on players of Benteke's stature now.

I prefer to hit them where it hurts like their dump of a stadium, town burning antics and numerous administrations.

Nah it's all fun and games. Still can't believe we've got him of all players back and he's banging them in for us while them lot do their nut. Complete reversal - live for the present :thumbsup:

But yes, their admin cheating does beat anything either club could throw at eachother as it's recognised cheating :thumbsup:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
If you're gonna pose as a Brighton fan, at least post on some other threads chap. That's twice you've attacked my posts on this thread unprovoked - dirty palace troll.

Ignore list for you with the rest of the sad little goons [emoji106] Bye :wave:
I'm Brighton through and through. So everyone that doesn't agree with what you say is Palace? Get over yourself and get back in your pram whilst your at it. You just made yourself look a bit stupid fella.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You do have to wonder why both Palace and the Albion let him go when clearly they didn't have any real need to. Same goes for Bumfluff.

I really do hope that particular tinpot outfit go down this season (possibly more than Palace, as I want us to beat them in the Premier league next season)
I really cannot understand the venom directed at Bournemouth ?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I really cannot understand the venom directed at Bournemouth ?

I think it's the juxtaposition of this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36189779 in the context of their 'Plucky Bournemouth' tag and Eddie Howe coming across like a bit of a dislikable smarmy git (unlike any managers of recent Albion vintage, eh?)

Plus a large dollop of old fashioned 'it should have been us' jealousy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm Brighton through and through. So everyone that doesn't agree with what you say is Palace? Get over yourself and get back in your pram whilst your at it. You just made yourself look a bit stupid fella.

haha - says the **** who called me a 'spelling wanker' for a post that many seemed to like, about mis-spelling a players name. Try getting the joke first (irony) - you have a nasty, direct, abusive posting style - no wonder most people on here seem to have rumbled you :thumbsup:

As I said you're not worth it so don't bother replying to my posts as you're on ignore - keep your odd vendetta to others (I see they've noted you too :thumbsup:)

Oh - and it's 'you're' not 'your' kid :lol: 'Murked' as your lot say bruv :thumbsup:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
haha - says the **** who called me a 'spelling wanker' for a post that many seemed to like, about mis-spelling a players name. Try getting the joke first (irony) - you have a nasty, direct, abusive posting style - no wonder most people on here seem to have rumbled you [emoji106]

As I said you're not worth it so don't bother replying to my posts as you're on ignore - keep your odd vendetta to others (I see they've noted you too [emoji106])

Oh - and it's 'you're' not 'your' kid [emoji38] 'Murked' as your lot say bruv [emoji106]
You poor little lamb. Never mind 😂

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
haha - says the **** who called me a 'spelling wanker' for a post that many seemed to like, about mis-spelling a players name. Try getting the joke first (irony) - you have a nasty, direct, abusive posting style - no wonder most people on here seem to have rumbled you [emoji106]

As I said you're not worth it so don't bother replying to my posts as you're on ignore - keep your odd vendetta to others (I see they've noted you too [emoji106])

Oh - and it's 'you're' not 'your' kid [emoji38] 'Murked' as your lot say bruv [emoji106]
Anyway, thought I was on your ignore list, love?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011

And it's 'your' in the context that I used it, not 'you're'. Now you do look like a prize dick 😂

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And it's 'your' in the context that I used it, not 'you're'. Now you do look like a prize dick ��

'Get over yourself and get back in your pram whilst your at it.'

:lol: Nope, definitely still you - even more so now :thumbsup: Thanks for brightening my day chap :facepalm: :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Without wishing to take sides in your tedious general argument, it absolutely isn't. :dunce:

Apologies - I shouldn't lower myself to these standards but that's twice in this thread my posts have been randomly brashly 'attacked'. I will stop now. Sorry NSC. Squabble closed now [MENTION=20146]Aveacarlin'[/MENTION] just seemed you were randomly gunning for me :thumbsup:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
'Get over yourself and get back in your pram whilst your at it.'

[emoji38] Nope, definitely still you - even more so now [emoji106] Thanks for brightening my day chap :facepalm: [emoji38]
Ah, yes I'll concede that. You are correct. I put my hands up ☺

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here