Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choke on that Wagner

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We should ignore and rise above it, then if things go well politely remind him at the end of the season.

See Adkins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One, I don't think Wagner is likely to read Nsc, and Two, I remember at Dagenham & Redbridge, singing Keeping Up, Are we Keepin Up, to said Adkins.
We hadn't won the league at that point, as it was still March.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
One, I don't think Wagner is likely to read Nsc, and Two, I remember at Dagenham & Redbridge, singing Keeping Up, Are we Keepin Up, to said Adkins.
We hadn't won the league at that point, as it was still March.

One - I'm sure you're right, but Huddersfield supporters might - depends how you want to come across really.
Two - didn't go to Dagenham so can't comment.

Personally I'd rather we are dignified and not give others any ammunition.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
One - I'm sure you're right, but Huddersfield supporters might - depends how you want to come across really.
Two - didn't go to Dagenham so can't comment.

Personally I'd rather we are dignified and not give others any ammunition.

Adkins gave us all the ammunition in 2010/11 and Wagner has given us equal ammunition in 2016/17. Dangerous to play attempted mind games. He could at least have got the 'choking' right, as we didn't in the league last season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Adkins gave us all the ammunition in 2010/11 and Wagner has given us equal ammunition in 2016/17. Dangerous to play attempted mind games. He could at least have got the 'choking' right, as we didn't in the league last season.

Exactly. Just don't get involved and to be fair on Wagner, he said he'd been told.

However, it's still a little disingenuous as wasn't he already their manager at the end of last season?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really think Brentford will do em tomorrow.
Can't see a Huddersfield win at all
They're both 7/4, so anyone's game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed, and we haven't in any of the previous seasons either. If the top 3 teams this season keep playing well and we go up with Newcastle, it would be like saying Huddersfield have choked, when they clearly haven't.

Exactly. Just don't get involved and to be fair on Wagner, he said he'd been told.

However, it's still a little disingenuous as wasn't he already their manager at the end of last season?
And is he incapable of looking up the stats?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Especially untrue ones. I also think McClaren's statement about us 'going up without doubt' was an attempt at mind games - hence his lavish praise of us at the end of the game - kind of 'yeh I said they're great all along...'

I think Mc Claren's compliments were to help preserve his own job, given the run of form they are in.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Loved the photo of CH being "Concerned" during the Huddersfield game.

C H Concerned 2.jpg

FFS Chris - calm down!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here