Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormmack AND Dembele

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I've got this down for 3-2 us. However good they are up front they are AWFUL at the back.
This.
Having said that, against Cardiff last week neither McCormack nor Dembele scored (it was Parker and Hyndman) and we played excellently without Cairney and Madl. We will miss Ince though and we do let soft goals in.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I love your optimism, but looking at your location, I take it you aren't actually making it to live games and having your nerves shredded by up to 20 mins of desperately hanging on to a 1 goal lead pretty well every game ? :lolol:

I think I might be bored out of my mind with a 6-1 and leave on 70 mins :wink:

I can tell you that it is FAR FAR worse listening on the radio than actually being there. Mainly because Johnny Cantor only gets really excited when the opposition are up our end! The games that have been on TV have been far less stressful, even the ones we lost.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Apart from Dembele getting the better of Goldson once in the second half, they dealt with them easily. Dunk in particular was outstanding tonight.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, yes he was. Goldson was too, mind.
It was great seeing Dunk get riled up then NOT do something totally insane. In fact his next action was an imperious block on Dembele. Classy maturity shown.

And I'd happily have Goldson's babies now if he wanted me to.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Class act McCormack! Giving away his shirt to fans who stayed to end. Should have signed for a big club though

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did say :thumbsup:

I remember reading your post earlier & it reassured me a bit as I was very worried about tonight's game...! Their defence was fine til they conceded - then in capitulated!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here