Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
At last a sensible, normal leave voter.

Are you happy with the agreement? I don't suppose you've seen or heard Jacob Rees-Mogg today, he seems to be keeping his head down for some reason?
I'm happy to be leaving the EU thanks , I'm sure there's a few more agreements in the pipe line , EXCITING TIMES :cool:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm happy to be leaving the EU thanks , I'm sue there's a few more agreements in the pipe line , EXCITING TIMES :cool:
regards
DR

Er, maybe you misunderstood the question? ie, is it what you voted for ?
Doesnt quite sound like 'out is out' to me at the moment.... and the first phase was the easy bit.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm guessing it's a bit of a long lunch today on the team tasked with copying all EU legislation into British law ready for us to diverge :)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
My guess is that Over the next 48 hours it will all kick off again. People will realise that, as you say, we will not officially be in the single market but we will have to follow all of the rules so we might as well be. People will clock that all that has happened is we have agreed to pa c40 billion to follow rules we have no say on. Surely no one voted for this Brexit did they?

I see, so according to your interpretation of today its pointless The European Union Withdrawal Bill is currently progressing through parliament as it wont mean a thing. Do you want to phone the speaker and tell him parliament has fvcked up or shall i?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Er, maybe you misunderstood the question? ie, is it what you voted for ?
Doesnt quite sound like 'out is out' to me at the moment.... and the first phase was the easy bit.

Rather a sensible reply as nothing is finally agreed till everything is agreed. Bit like asking if you're happy with the result at halftime.

The easy bit .... :lolol: :facepalm:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
If this is the case, I'm sure Jacob Rees-Mogg will be delighted, so no trouble ahead at all.

[tweet]939128107453337600[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here