Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Given there'll be video refs employed maybe they'll all want to stay at home and watch that instead?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
First VAR decision in English football can not be made due to the entire penalty box being shrouded in red and blue smoke from flares, and TV refs can see what’s going on.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They wouldn't 'announce' without consulting cops. Will be a bubble match - as simple as that.

If it is a bubble match, will they still reduce the allocation, I wonder?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Christ alive, whenever it is, it should never be a bubble game. Seems like some on here would actually want that!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If Zaha gets picked up by VAR for diving I’ll laugh my head off

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
jolly good, I shall almost certainly be able to attend

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Christ alive, whenever it is, it should never be a bubble game. Seems like some on here would actually want that!

Some !!! A majority going by the wet knickers used on here when the tie was pulled out the hat.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not sure where the idea of it being a bubble match is coming from.

Sussex Police - as 'host' force - would set the policy on policing (in liaison with everyone else, of course). They are VERY reluctant to have any matches at the Amex as bubble matches.

The return league fixture at Selhurst might be different as the Met is the 'host' force, and their attitude may be different. But seeing as the Albion fans haven't behaved any better or worse than at previous Brighton v Palace matches, why introduce it for us now?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They wouldn't 'announce' without consulting cops. Will be a bubble match - as simple as that.

Well , they haven't announced it, have they? Plod don't do too well after dark trailing fifty ferals all dressed in black. Plod are none too bright about trailing fifty ferals around town during the hours of daylight. Under cover of darkness aforementioned fifty ferals can apparently just march in formation all the way up from Falmer station to the away end turnstiles, like some kind of feral stealth bomber squadron, then just jump over the turnstiles and/or be let in via the fire exit and proceed to OWN the away end for 85 minutes, completely unchallenged by either plod or stadium stewards. With or without 'knives and knuckledusters'...

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
pathetic and making us look goons.

Monday eve be ok with 4.5k. Bit of needle.

Could not agree more.

This board makes us look namby pamby sometimes, if I was a Palace fan I would be laughing at the reaction from certain users. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here