Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Ranocchia

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have heard that Dunk has an offer to go to Liverpool in January for £30m. He hasn’t signed the contract yet, but undoubtedly is mulling things over. The club are making provision if he goes, that’s all

Not a bad idea to plan ahead, if the worst happens!

Care to reveal your SAUCES?

A relative of Lewis Dunk. I understand that he has had the offer in writing for the past couple of weeks. Hope he doesn’t go, but £30m is a lot of money, no doubt his earnings will increase dramatically & no doubt at Liverpool he will taste Europe & cup success. Looks like he will be going now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A relative of Lewis Dunk. I understand that he has had the offer in writing for the past couple of weeks. Hope he doesn’t go, but £30m is a lot of money, no doubt his earnings will increase dramatically & no doubt at Liverpool he will taste Europe & cup success. Looks like he will be going now.

Well, he already knows what it feels like to score a goal or two for Liverpool!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Transfers just dont work like that. It is illegal for them to send anything to Lewis Dunk until the club have agreed a transfer fee and only then would it move to personal negotiation on wages etc. I would be astounded if Bloom agreed to sell him for that money mid season.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

van dijk more likely shirley

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Transfers just dont work like that. It is illegal for them to send anything to Lewis Dunk until the club have agreed a transfer fee and only then would it move to personal negotiation on wages etc. I would be astounded if Bloom agreed to sell him for that money mid season.
I think you're being a bit naive, if that's how you believe transfers work.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have heard that Dunk has an offer to go to Liverpool in January for £30m. He hasn’t signed the contract yet, but undoubtedly is mulling things over. The club are making provision if he goes, that’s all

Taking that at face value, at least we now know what the buy out clause is in LD's new contract.

Who'd have guessed just 4 months ago, £30m would be far too low. :ohmy:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
£30m is a lot of money, no doubt his earnings will increase dramatically & no doubt at Liverpool he will taste Europe & cup success. Looks like he will be going now.

You sound as though you're addressing a bunch of primary school children. With all due respect, a bit of a weird post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here