Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's this years Fodder?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree that no one looks down and out , but c'mon ...we are 10th entering December. It is way too early to worry, although I agree that it could of course happen . Let's enjoy the ride.
A lot depends on keeping key players free of injury and I hope for something good in the January window.

But 10th is somewhat false, when the team is only 7 points from relegation, esp as the next game is unlikely to gain any points.

A win v Stoke or palace and that would have become 9th but more importantly 3 wins above relegation.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Swans look like they’ve had it. West Ham don’t look too clever at the moment either. The third, not sure, could be any of half a dozen (including us).

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think that is an optimistic assessment.

I too, on balance, think we'll do enough, but reckon there's more like a 1 in 3 chance we'll not.
A 1 in 3 chance would suggest there is only 3 teams in with a chance of going down. That would mean we are already down..
There's more like a 1 in 9 chance of going down at the moment which I will take all day long.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A 1 in 3 chance would suggest there is only 3 teams in with a chance of going down. That would mean we are already down..
There's more like a 1 in 9 chance of going down at the moment which I will take all day long.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

We’re 4/1 with B365, 6th favourites after Swansea, West Ham, Hudds, Palace and West Brom. Bournemouth odds not much longer than ours (9/2), with Stoke and Newcastle at 5/1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here