Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Maybe Corbynflake describes you then. Corbyn, the guy who thinks Syria can be cured by UN resolutions, when Russia is linked to Syria and has a veto. And he wants to be PM :lol:.

Even now, with the shambles of May Labour can’t get ahead in the polls. Oppositions (genuine ones) usually have a substantial lead during a parliament, and this narrows closer to an election. But no, this guy is Micheal Foot reincarnate and you still support him.

Better than being an internet tough guy, which would be the term to describe you. I bet you're really well 'ard. :thumbsup:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Internet tough guy :lol:. As someone who likes to dish out shit at other people, that’s priceless when someone comes back at you.
:tantrum:

You're really swearing well tonight, safely tucked behind the anonymity of your username in true internet tough guy fashion too - well done. :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It is the definition of sbowflakeismsm the eu has problems, can't take the fact that others have some say in what we do, don't want to fight to change things...so run off.

Like 'snowflakes' who say they are going to/or already have left the UK ... because of Brexit? :D

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Awww you are such a little precious. x

Go on, you know you want to repeat that childish act.

Now as well as Larus, I've got another anonymous internet username in The Rivet coming at me now. This is so intimidating.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Now as well as Larus, I've got another anonymous internet username in The Rivet coming at me now. This is so intimidating.

Oh no, it's really not. Just a little piss take both ways really.
Why do you feel threatened? No one is threatening you. No one has mentioned violent 'well 'ard' keyboard positions but you! Do you really want someone to challenge you? One day someone may take you up on your stance. Are you asking out anonymous posters? Are you instigating it? I don't understand.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Because the EU hasn't been able to predict our brilliant negotiation strategy to date :facepalm:

We've got them right where we want them after phase 1

Precisely. Keep them guessing...oh...I know, lets totally shit the bed and have a rerun of the "once in a lifetime" referendum just to ensure that Macron and Merkel can get poised to offer us a brilliant deal, because any idiot can see that THAT is a bound to ensure that our chums on the continent will definitely NOT bum rape us believing they can terrify the Brits into staying with our lovely net contributor cash to keep their fat Eurocrat pensions and holibobs flowing.

Is everyone else completely mental? What the **** do you think your achieving by racking on about this?

Wait til it's finished...if we don't like what we get we can vote AFTERWARDS you tards.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Oh no, it's really not. Just a little piss take both ways really.
Why do you feel threatened? No one is threatening you. No one has mentioned violent 'well 'ard' keyboard positions but you! Do you really want someone to challenge you? One day someone may take you up on your stance. Are you asking out anonymous posters? Are you instigating it? I don't understand.

I'm not instigating anything and I know it's not threatening or intimidating, because I'm not feeling intimidated or threatened in the slightest - I was being sarcastic in response to an anonymous, snarling poster, who for some reason I ended up wasting energy on conversing with whilst watching the Premier League Darts, then I had the further misfortune of having you talking at me as well.

In the grand scheme of things I think I'll muddle through the experience and be able to cope.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'm not instigating anything and I know it's not threatening or intimidating, because I'm not feeling intimidated or threatened in the slightest - I was being sarcastic in response to an anonymous, snarling poster, who for some reason I ended up wasting energy on conversing with whilst watching the Premier League Darts.

As I said, you really are pathetic, go back to your darts.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes because he didn't have the balls for the fight, just like Brexiteers. They would much rather give up and leave. Pathetic attitude.

How ironic coming from someone who has openly admitted he hates the UK so much that he didn't have the balls to try and change things. Instead you gave up and left. Pathetic attitude.

Last edited:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
No. Thats not what I said is it. Physically left, but I remain British. You lot ceased to be when you left.
What brexit is: We will not fight them on the beaches we will er...run of crying because we didn't get what we want!
I intend to stay and fight.

What are you fighting for out of interest? You’ve mentioned it a couple of times.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What are you fighting for out of interest? You’ve mentioned it a couple of times.

Or indeed how given he's run away. Strange way to fight by running away ( although we all know he hasn't really left ).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here