Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 games to go, what do you think we're end up ?

How will it all end this season?

• Champions - Boro and Burnley gonna choke

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2nd spot promotion

Votes: 60 42.9%
  • Play off semi-finalists, we're loose

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • We off to Wemberlee, nice day but we're loose

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • Wemberlee Utopia, we up

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Like a stuck record I will say again that before a ball was kicked I said that we would lose in the play off final. But I am actually starting to not believe this and that it is auto or choke at the first step....but won't change my stance now.
Yes, autos or nothing.

At a 25% chance, winning the playoffs is a fool's hope.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Still a long way to go and many twists and turns.

I think who ever comes third will not get promoted as the focus has been on gaining automatic promotion while Hull and Derby might have the luxury of resting players in preparation for the Playoffs..

I'm firmly in the we must win our last four games camp as Boro and Burnley will draw on Tuesday win the remaining games, hence we will need to beat Boro last game with them coming third on 92 points.

Amazing season .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We'll finish 2nd on 89 points after 2 wins & 2 draws. Boro will be champions on an out of reach 95 with 3 wins and 1 draw.

As for Burnley, they'll lose to Boro and that will be them done as they follow that with draws against Preston & QPR with a win vs the relegated Charlton. They'll finish on 88 but will lose in the play-offs to Sheff Weds who will go onto beat Derby in the play-off final.

It's going to be tight for us till the last game where we'll need a draw but a promoted Boro will not be up for winning the match and we'll take a draw.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I think who ever comes third will not get promoted as the focus has been on gaining automatic promotion while Hull and Derby might have the luxury of resting players in preparation for the Playoffs..

I'm firmly in the we must win our last four games camp as Boro and Burnley will draw on Tuesday win the remaining games, hence we will need to beat Boro last game with them coming third on 92 points.

Amazing season .
I don't see that.
I think the third placed team would have been worried about a team blasting into the play-offs on a late run.
But with that seemingly unlikely the other 3 teams are stuttering at best.
While the team missing out in third is still likely to be streets ahead in form and momentum.

FWIW Although I know it's wishful thinking, beating Derby will see us promoted.

The 'one game at a time' mantra is getting tough to cling onto.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I'm starting to think that we will be piped to 2nd by Burnley but what ever happens in the play offs it been a fantastic season.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've got a feeling Boro and Burnley will draw with each other. Boro will then cock up at home to Ipswich like we did. I can also see a frustrating last day for Burnley messing it up against Charlton on the last day.

How many teams have won all 3 titles within 15 years?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Needs to be automatic I feel. The emotional fall out from missing out on automatic at boro could be terrible. Derby are hitting form, resting players and did warm weather training in the middle East this week Ffs!!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
We will loose to an offside goal at Wembley but go on to be Champions by a mile next season meaning we have a team able to really compete in the prem and we get another fabulous year in the Champ. (Sorry TB this is going to cost you a few bob!)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We will loose to an offside goal at Wembley but go on to be Champions by a mile next season meaning we have a team able to really compete in the prem and we get another fabulous year in the Champ. (Sorry TB this is going to cost you a few bob!)
For that to happen Tony has to resist ALL offers for Kayal in the summer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's been true all season, but actually, there's not long to go now.

I think who ever comes third will not get promoted as the focus has been on gaining automatic promotion while Hull and Derby might have the luxury of resting players in preparation for the Playoffs.
Christ, that's depressing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We'll finish 2nd on 89 points after 2 wins & 2 draws. Boro will be champions on an out of reach 95 with 3 wins and 1 draw.

As for Burnley, they'll lose to Boro and that will be them done as they follow that with draws against Preston & QPR with a win vs the relegated Charlton. They'll finish on 88 but will lose in the play-offs to Sheff Weds who will go onto beat Derby in the play-off final.

It's going to be tight for us till the last game where we'll need a draw but a promoted Boro will not be up for winning the match and we'll take a draw.
Stop sitting on the fence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For that to happen Tony has to resist ALL offers for Kayal in the summer.
Aren't you forgetting:-

Stockdale
Dunk
Goldson
Stephens (an odd rumour)
Knockaert
Hemed
and maybe even Skalak.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Looking at the fixtures we've got 4 games against teams who by the time we play them their season will be over. Providing Boro beat Burnley

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Amazing season .
Resting players and going on a holiday this late in the season has its pluses and minuses. Obviously it's an opportunity to rest tired limbs and escape the pressure, but it's also a recipe to lose focus and that little bit of an edge. Relaxing too much isn't good.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Looking at the fixtures we've got 4 games against teams who by the time we play them their season will be over. Providing Boro beat Burnley
If Charlton beat Bolton on Tuesday they MAY still have their last survival hope alive when we play them.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't see that.
I think the third placed team would have been worried about a team blasting into the play-offs on a late run.
But with that seemingly unlikely the other 3 teams are stuttering at best.
While the team missing out in third is still likely to be streets ahead in form and momentum.

Agree with this. Personally I think we'll miss out and finish 3rd eith by a point or goal difference. I think Boro and Burnley are too clinical to drop the points we need to overtake them.

I'm confident about the play-offs though, we're flying at the moment and our point total isn't an accident. I don't think this team will suffer from a hangover if we miss out - they're tough enough mentally to handle it, I think it will just fire them up even more to smash Wednesday and then Hull/Derby in the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here